Departures and Additions 2021-22 Postseason

Zeek

5 hours ago, fasttimes said:

I honestly think hunter might be better than tank. 

Dude has had one like 3 positive plays in the past 5 game…what is this based on 

Edited by Dual-Threat Rigby
  • Like 1

7 hours ago, Dual-Threat Rigby said:

Dude has had one like 3 positive plays in the past 5 game…what is this based on 

Feel like once we got into the SEC he got blown up constantly.  Starting with Arkansas, he was baptized by fire...repeatedly.  

• Like 1

8 hours ago, Dual-Threat Rigby said:

If we got Myles Brennan, I think I’ll be moving on to 2023, with all due respect 

Honestly, I hope everyone is prepared to do that regardless. I'm not optimistic that we'll be particularly good next year, either. My hope is that 2023's stars are built in 2022. 

• Like 3
  • Love 1

1 minute ago, McLoofus said:

Honestly, I hope everyone is prepared to do that regardless. I'm not optimistic that we'll be particularly good next year, either. My hope is that 2023's stars are built in 2022. 

I expect the d line to be better but the linebackers and secondary won't......we'll see

• Like 3

Just now, cole256 said:

I expect the d line to be better but the linebackers and secondary won't......we'll see

Agreed. 

On offense, I think we get way less experienced but more talented on the OL. Hopefully WR gets better. RB will be solid as long as Tank stays healthy and Alston is legit. TE gets better. No clue about QB. 

6 minutes ago, McLoofus said:

All depends on the portal.

If Bo didn't get hurt, we'd be 9-3 and everyone would be hyped.  We add a decent OL or 2, add a WR, the young core continues to grow up, don't lose Tank and our offense should be pretty good last year.  It wasn't that bad this year outside the 2nd half collapses...which hopefully should be able to get fixed.

Defense is going to be touch and go at LB an DB.  Would be nice if Miller could step up at a CB spot and we can find some help in the portal.

1 hour ago, McLoofus said:

Agreed. 

On offense, I think we get way less experienced but more talented on the OL. Hopefully WR gets better. RB will be solid as long as Tank stays and Alston is legit. TE gets better. No clue about QB. 

Fixed it for you! 😂

• Haha 1

2 hours ago, W.E.D said:

All depends on the portal.

If Bo didn't get hurt, we'd be 9-3 and everyone would be hyped.  We add a decent OL or 2, add a WR, the young core continues to grow up, don't lose Tank and our offense should be pretty good last year.  It wasn't that bad this year outside the 2nd half collapses...which hopefully should be able to get fixed.

Defense is going to be touch and go at LB an DB.  Would be nice if Miller could step up at a CB spot and we can find some help in the portal.

I think the collapses is definitely on Bobo, therefore why Harsin cut him loose. 

I think it's wishful thinking we would be 9-3 with a healthy Bo. But I do think we are at least 7-5 or 8-4.

Bo was healthy in the TaM game, and Ole Miss games, and we still couldn't score in the 2nd halves with Bo. MSU, before Bo got hurt we still struggled to score, but I do agree with probably find a way to come back and beat them regardless of the meltdown on D.

I agree with your tweaks, we can build and improve next year depending on the OC hire too.

Edited by steeleagle
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1

1 minute ago, steeleagle said:

I think the collapses is definitely on Bobo, therefore why Harsin cut him lose. 

I hope so.  I just don't see how we can go 1/3 of our schedule and be worst all time in 2nd half offense.  Hopefully it was Bobo.

1 minute ago, steeleagle said:

I think it's wishful thinking we would be 9-3 with a healthy Bo. But I do think we are at least 7-5 or 8-4.

We easily beat USC and I think we beat Bama.  We were so limited or cautious with TJ in those game.  Maybe still lose to State, but he was hurt most of the 2nd half...also with our Bobo offense we probably don't score in the 2nd half so maybe we still lose.  So you're right

3 hours ago, McLoofus said:

Agreed. 

On offense, I think we get way less experienced but more talented on the OL. Hopefully WR gets better. RB will be solid as long as Tank stays healthy and Alston is legit. TE gets better. No clue about QB. 

Yes sir ..........so happy we actually use TE's again...........Would love to have that 6'5 receiver that we could jump ball in the endzone..........also gives you a chance to draw a foul errrrr penalty.😁

• Like 1

1 hour ago, woodford said:

Has Jack Miller from tOSU been mentioned as a QB transfer? Can’t remember. 

I believe he was one of the ones Uscher has supposedly started following on social media, but I'm not sure if that means we're pursuing, etc. He is from Arizona I believe, so I wonder if Hill recruited him at all

1 hour ago, kevon67 said:

Yes sir ..........so happy we actually use TE's again...........Would love to have that 6'5 receiver that we could jump ball in the endzone..........also gives you a chance to draw a foul errrrr penalty.😁

Landen King might be that dude, even though he's technically a TE. 6'5 214. 

• Like 1
  • Love 1