A President Betrayed by Bureaucrats: Scott Atlas’s Masterpiece on the Covid Disaster

AUFAN78

1 hour ago, bigbird said:

Oh you definitely cite your sources, it's impressive the amount of spam you post and even more impressive that you believe all of it 

You didn't mention you thought my sources were "spam" when you credited me earlier.

Perhaps I should follow your example instead.

Let's face it. The idea of a serious political forum is farcical. I'm just not smart enough to figure that out, whereas you obviously are.

You're a respected moderator. Ask RinR to eliminate it the political forum. I'll support you.

Edited by homersapien

Just now, homersapien said:

Perhaps I should follow your example instead.

Let's face it. The idea of a serious political forum is farcical. I'm just not smart enough to figure that out, whereas you obviously are.

You're a moderator. Ask RinR to eliminate it. I'll support you.

I 100% agree.  I think we should focus on what we have in common rather than what divides us.  

18 minutes ago, bigbird said:

I 100% agree.  I think we should focus on what we have in common rather than what divides us.  

I come to the political forum to get away from all the arguments and craziness on the Football forum. 

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

3 hours ago, homersapien said:

You didn't mention you thought my sources were "spam" when you credited me earlier.

Nice edit.

I don't mention oxygen when I breathe either.

19 minutes ago, bigbird said:

Nice edit.

I don't mention oxygen when I breathe either.

Oh, I see.

Well, from now on, I'll just assume that if you say anything good about me, it's really about the insulting qualifiers you aren't bothering to say.

(I don't understand what you mean by "nice edit")

20 hours ago, homersapien said:

Oh, I see.

Well, from now on, I'll just assume that if you say anything good about me, it's really about the insulting qualifiers you aren't bothering to say.

(I don't understand what you mean by "nice edit")

My gosh what a victim.