Transfer Portal Targets/Commits (2022)

AUght2win

40 minutes ago, dilligas said:

Tyler Steen, OT transfer target from Vandy that AU was said to be pursuing is crystal balled to Virginia.

Amazing

43 minutes ago, dilligas said:

Tyler Steen, OT transfer target from Vandy that AU was said to be pursuing is crystal balled to Virginia.

894F4413-FE6C-4E16-861F-D47EA2235816.gif

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

3 hours ago, dilligas said:

😑

4 hours ago, dilligas said:

All I can do is laugh at this point. Coach Arsin is getting his monies worth. 

The only way we get a good "quality" OL that can play next year is doing what Kentucky did.  Dare Rosenthal was kicked off LSU's team.  Kentucky scooped him up and he was a top OT in the SEC.

That's our limited chance.

We have 10 spots to fill.  I can't image we'll get 10 quality players.

23 minutes ago, W.E.D said:

The only way we get a good "quality" OL that can play next year is doing what Kentucky did.  Dare Rosenthal was kicked off LSU's team.  Kentucky scooped him up and he was a top OT in the SEC.

That's our limited chance.

We have 10 spots to fill.  I can't image we'll get 10 quality players.

I’m really gaining weight pretty fast at 40. I’m only 6’2 but I have the heart of KD. I’m sitting by the telephone 

• 2 weeks later...
1 hour ago, wcware said:

Hearing rumors of JT Daniels possibly to Auburn. Any smoke out there 

Ha. U read that article. Whoever wrote was totally telling Harsin u HAVE to have him. 

2 hours ago, steeleagle said:

Ha. U read that article. Whoever wrote was totally telling Harsin u HAVE to have him. 

No, I heard the SDS guy in Finebaum 

• Like 1

Didn't JT ride out his oblique injury even though he could've played after the few weeks of the season?

5 hours ago, wcware said:

Hearing rumors of JT Daniels possibly to Auburn. Any smoke out there 

Don't know much about him except Georgia went with a walk on over him. Is he really better than Calzada or Finley?

8 minutes ago, oracle79 said:

Don't know much about him except Georgia went with a walk on over him. Is he really better than Calzada or Finley?

I think JT would have done just as well.  Kirby also played Fromm over Fields. 

• Thanks 1

3 hours ago, JBiGGiE said:

Didn't JT ride out his oblique injury even though he could've played after the few weeks of the season?

Maybe but Kirby made it his mind. 

13 hours ago, oracle79 said:

IMO, if healthy...heck yes. Been watching his USC/UGA highlights. Kid has one of the best arms in the nation and good precision. Just has had some very very untimely injuries that cost him his job, more than once.

• Thanks 1

11 hours ago, TAYLORKEETON said:

IMO, if healthy...heck yes. Been watching his USC/UGA highlights. Kid has one of the best arms in the nation and good precision. Just has had some very very untimely injuries that cost him his job, more than once.

He's already transferred once. He'll have to sit out a year unless he drops down a division. Maybe Jax State could use him?

12 minutes ago, Mikey said:

He's already transferred once. He'll have to sit out a year unless he drops down a division. Maybe Jax State could use him?

Unless he's a grad transfer. 

• Like 1

12 minutes ago, Mikey said:

I assume he'd be a grad transfer in this hypothetical.

• Like 1

9 hours ago, Mikey said:

Over Deion's son?  Doubt it.

• Haha 1
  • Facepalm 1

On 2/17/2022 at 8:29 AM, The Freak said:

Over Deion's son?  Doubt it.

If Daniels is all that he's cracked up to be on this board, he'd be over any QB that Jax State could hope to put on the field.

7 minutes ago, Mikey said:

If Daniels is all that he's cracked up to be on this board, he'd be over any QB that Jax State could hope to put on the field.

It makes sense to me that , that is the reason he is still at Jax St. (to coach his son). Doubt he will leave.

• Haha 1