Nix enters the portal

AUreo

12 minutes ago, Gowebb11 said:

That narrative has changed a lot in recent years with guys like Nix, Fromm, Hurts, Eason, Mond, etc….Kids are more physically ready and running more sophisticated offenses in high school. Plus enrolling early. 

Bo was bad.  Eason was bad. Mond was Bad.  We don't have the talent Hurts or Fromm had to cover them up.

Tr Freshmen QBs should rarely start.  I like HG, but let the kid develop before ruining him

1 minute ago, augolf1716 said:

yep great guy

What exactly was the Nix's angle?  What did they want Harsin to give on?  or straight punitive  @bigbird

1 minute ago, bigbird said:

Guarantees

Well goodbye and good luck. We will be better off without that crap.

• Like 3

1 minute ago, bigbird said:

Guarantees

That he'd be the starter?

Damn....4th year starting QB can't be scared like that lol

• Like 2

I am ready to move on from Bo.  Half of his TDs this year came from Akron and ASU.  His only meaningful wins was against the a LSU program in turmoil and an Alabama team that just lost the QB (2019).  He has a career completion % less than 60% and a terrible RTG by ESPN.  Then there is the fumble vs Arky, the backwards air fumble vs TAMU.   He just isn't worth the trouble.  

15 minutes ago, bigbird said:

Where?

I’m not sure about the rules to posting links/screenshots to the donor side or quoting but it is in the “Davis Transferring” thread on page 1.  The posts are dated November 18th.

• Thanks 1

The funny part is that I think their plan to hurt Harsin and the program failed. I'm actually glad they did it on a Sunday night so that we could get it out of our systems and turn the page on a new week with signing day, hopefully an OC, and a QB. Would've been worse if he waited till signing day or the day after to take away momentum. That said, you gotta earn it with Harsin. I was sick of watching the constant yelling between teammates on the sidelines. Not a good look

• Like 1

1 minute ago, au302 said:

That said, you gotta earn it with Harsin.

There are some pretty good coaches in CFB that operate the exact same way 

• Like 3

1 hour ago, bigbird said:

To try and corner CBH and damage him. A very bad look for Pat and Bo

I’m really pissed that we let Bo take a picture with Cam after the natty now

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 3

1 minute ago, fredst said:

Exactly. Stop telling me how you “bleed orange and blue”. Sick of it. Maybe I don’t get it. That’s very possible. But loyalty out of college football will make for a lesser product overall imo. 

Just now, jptiger said:

Exactly. Stop telling me how you “bleed orange and blue”. Sick of it. Maybe I don’t get it. That’s very possible. But loyalty out of college football will make for a lesser product overall imo. 

Loved Auburn so much that he strung the staff along for two weeks and ultimately tried to spurn us three days before ESD. 

• Like 1

Just now, jptiger said:

Lol, I was being sarcastic. However, maybe this stunt will help cease the ridiculous narrative about how Bo loves AU more than any player in Auburn history or whatever it has been

• Like 2

And, plenty will now call BS on this I’m sure. But, another example of how f****d up the program has become and how tough the situation is that Harsin inherited. 

• Like 2
  • Thanks 2

18 minutes ago, fredst said:

Haha, best post of the week. 

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

I didn’t really care for Bo’s tweet professing his love for Auburn and claiming to have given it his “all”.  IMO transferring amounts to quitting and quitting is never giving it your all.  I wish him well but under the circumstances, but I’m glad he’s leaving. 

Edited by gctiger
  • Like 3

2 minutes ago, cbo said:

I assume Pat and his fail-son will make similar demands of any potential landing spot. In other words, Bo is headed to UCF!

Ha. Good luck to him wherever he lands but this may well prove to be addition by subtraction. And, to @cole256who has been speculating about this mind set from our QB for a couple of years now:

8C8B66B6-E699-4ADD-A58C-66D5FC60CA9C.gif

• Like 3

4 minutes ago, fredst said:

Ha. Good luck to him wherever he lands but this may well prove to be addition by subtraction. And, to @cole256who has been speculating about this mind set from our QB for a couple of years now:

8C8B66B6-E699-4ADD-A58C-66D5FC60CA9C.gif

clues-everywhere.gif

• Love 1
  • Haha 2