Nix enters the portal

AUreo

I still don’t understand why Bo is leaving now - he is the starting QB at a major SEC school, new $100M Football Performance Facility under construction + Downtown Whataburger and Publix coming soon :D

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, AUreo said:

I still don’t understand why Bo is leaving now - he is the starting QB at a major SEC school, new $100M Football Performance Facility under construction + Downtown Whataburger and Publix coming soon :D

It has been pretty much alluded to on this thread.

6 minutes ago, selias said:

Can we get some additional clarification on "stuff"? I've read he had demands, concerns, wanted guarantees, etc. but no actual info. I honestly have no dog in this fight, BN had my support because he was QB1 but I can't say I was carrying his water though.

Waiting right before signing day is the icing on the cake for me. That's literally only thinking about yourself and not caring about how your actions effect your team.

Btw I didn't take your comment to be confrontational. Some people try to read into things because they are the opposite of smart

• Like 3

2 minutes ago, AUreo said:

Maybe he is just tired of getting beat up because of poor protection from his OL and doesn't see it being any better next year.

1 minute ago, cole256 said:

Waiting right before signing day is the icing on the cake for me. That's literally only thinking about yourself and not caring about how your actions effect your team. [1]

Btw I didn't take your comment to be confrontational. Some people try to read into things because they are the opposite of smart [2]

[1] That is without a doubt being selfish and a total bitch move by him. No disagreement from me there

[2] BN seems to be so polarizing, I felt I needed to add a bit of a disclaimer

• Like 2

22 minutes ago, cole256 said:

Like if this stuff is true he didn't give a damn about his team. The most selfish stuff I've ever seen.

Wonder how his PR team is going to do on the board. When he played bad it was he wants to win too bad. When he was benched it was wow look at how he claps for tj! Instead of writing about how Bo AND TJ talking and helping each other it would just be Bo was helping tj.......I want those same people speak on this like he was Seth Williams or that coach who took that job to go to the NFL and all the other people

I predict the Nix clan will live to regret this. Glad it’s happened though. We are no doubt better for it. 

• Like 3

9 minutes ago, Proud Tiger said:

Maybe he is just tired of getting beat up because of poor protection from his OL and doesn't see it being any better next year.

No. I think he and daddy thinks he can make it to the big show. 

• Thanks 1

2 minutes ago, au302 said:

Good stuff from a poster I respect on another board. About the whole team not just Bo. Harsin supposedly recently told the team that nobody played good enough this year to have a guaranteed job next year. If you don't want to risk being second team, then go somewhere else. I freaking love it. He's right. When you go 6-6 every job should be wide open the next offseason

I love that, if it's true.

Culture. Change.

• Like 4
  • Love 1

40 minutes ago, AUreo said:

Excuse me. Did you say Whataburger?

giphy.gif

5 minutes ago, MaxCohen216 said:

I've always liked Bo.  Even when he was (rightly) nick-named "Bo Pix".  He's come a long way since then.  He made great strides this year away from the coddling ways of Gus Malzahn.

But Quitter Bo is appalling.  I have no good wishes to offer.

He is a quitter.

So everyone else transfers, but Bo quits. That's the take of a butthurt tool.

• Like 2

2 hours ago, au302 said:

Good stuff from a poster I respect on another board. About the whole team not just Bo. Harsin supposedly recently told the team that nobody played good enough this year to have a guaranteed job next year. If you don't want to risk being second team, then go somewhere else. I freaking love it. He's right. When you go 6-6 every job should be wide open the next offseason

But what about his personal accountability for dropping the ball as well. Everyone dropped the ball from the head coach all the way down. As a leader if I have contributed to  something that was less than stellar I have to own it as well. I can’t place all the blame on the subordinates when my crap stinks as well. IJS

19 minutes ago, aucat said:

this is maybe the start of a dream 6-6 season in 2022

We've once again got three gimme games. Can we match this year's amazing run to 3-6 in real games? It's going to take some work!

16 minutes ago, e808 said:

But what about his personal accountability for dropping the ball as well. Everyone dropped the ball from the head coach all the way down. As a leader if I have contributed to  something that was less than stellar I have to own it as well. I can’t place all the blame on the subordinates when my crap stinks as well. IJS

Not like he can fire himself. Should he resign in disgrace? His accountability will come in a few years with termination if nothings changed. I would argue that his duty to own it is to make adjustments by overhauling the offense and bring in new players and coaches. We are about to replace basically the entire offense besides RB and TE

• Like 1

16 minutes ago, au302 said:

Not like he can fire himself. Should he resign in disgrace? His accountability will come in a few years with termination if nothings changed. I would argue that his duty to own it is to make adjustments by overhauling the offense and bring in new players and coaches. We are about to replace basically the entire offense besides RB and TE

No he can’t fire himself but as a leader it’s ok to admit if u screwed up.  Before u go all 60/40 Coach Pearl has admitted publicly a few times that he did less than stellar in a few games.

Edited by e808
  • Like 1

3 hours ago, milehighfan said:

Does anyone have any idea where he is transferring?

Wes Neighbors radio show, Wes himself said he’s 90% sure Bo, Patrick and younger brother are all going to UCF.