“Both sides” aren’t the same threat

TexasTiger

On 1/2/2022 at 12:45 PM, homersapien said:

OK you win.  AOC is just the Democratic example of Marjorie Taylor Greene.  She took her mask off to have a drink!!!

Satisfied now?  :rolleyes:

She didn't just take her mask off to have a drink. She is filmed after the 1st time after she made the sexual innuendo remark at a Drag bar partying without a mask. You are trying to trivialize her hypocrisy by insinuating she removed her mask just to take a drink when you know that is not the truth. 

• Like 2
  • Dislike 1

This grown a$$ child so wants to be a Kardashian. Sad really.

• Facepalm 1

I've never cared for AOC as a lawmaker, but the way she makes republicans foam at the mouth in rage every time she opens her mouth or does something is hilarious. AOPC has been front page "news" on FoxNews more than just about any other non-president Democrat I think. The Right just obsesses over her.  

She is a very intelligent individual, she just needs to get more experience and learn how her lofty ideals and desires can't always translate into immediate action. She needs to learn how to take baby steps to get to an end goal instead of demanding that everyone run to the finish line right at once, which America has never been good at. 

• Love 1

55 minutes ago, CoffeeTiger said:

I've never cared for AOC as a lawmaker, but the way she makes republicans foam at the mouth in rage every time she opens her mouth or does something is hilarious. AOPC has been front page "news" on FoxNews more than just about any other non-president Democrat I think. The Right just obsesses over her.  

She is a very intelligent individual, she just needs to get more experience and learn how her lofty ideals and desires can't always translate into immediate action. She needs to learn how to take baby steps to get to an end goal instead of demanding that everyone run to the finish line right at once, which America has never been good at. 

Yeah it must be sexual frustration. Brilliant!

Edited by AUFAN78

5 hours ago, AuburnNTexas said:

She didn't just take her mask off to have a drink. She is filmed after the 1st time after she made the sexual innuendo remark at a Drag bar partying without a mask. You are trying to trivialize her hypocrisy by insinuating she removed her mask just to take a drink when you know that is not the truth. 

She's a lying, hypocritical communist!!!!  :angryfire:  A DIRECT threat to our democracy!!

(How's that?)

Edited by homersapien
  • Haha 1

On 1/2/2022 at 1:07 PM, I_M4_AU said:

The tweet’s #1 was directed at AOC for her inconsistency with her public stance on mandates and masking.  I don’t see how you can’t see that.  The *boy friend* comment by her was a deflection that showed her narcissistic tendencies.  

Yes, I believe Trump is a narcissist, but I don’t think he is crazy.  AOC is crazy.

Yep, completely insane.  You are soooo right!

I see it now.  Thanks so much for explaining it! 

Edited by homersapien

1 minute ago, homersapien said:

She's a lying, hypocritical communist!!!!  :angryfire:  A DIRECT threat to our democracy.

(How's that?)

Homer you are better than that.  I did not say she was a communist or a threat to our Democracy. I disagree with a lot of her political views but she was elected by the people in her district because they agree with  her views. All I said and anybody else has said is she has backed the mandatory vaccination and shutting down business in NY or requiring both vaccination proof and a mask then to come to Florida and do exactly opposite of what she says is needed is hypocritical.

I can disagree with somebody but respect them for their views on what they honestly think is the best for the country but when you push one agenda and then do the opposite you lose my respect. 

• Like 2

8 minutes ago, AuburnNTexas said:

Homer you are better than that.  I did not say she was a communist or a threat to our Democracy. I disagree with a lot of her political views but she was elected by the people in her district because they agree with  her views. All I said and anybody else has said is she has backed the mandatory vaccination and shutting down business in NY or requiring both vaccination proof and a mask then to come to Florida and do exactly opposite of what she says is needed is hypocritical.

I can disagree with somebody but respect them for their views on what they honestly think is the best for the country but when you push one agenda and then do the opposite you lose my respect. 

First, I wasn't quoting you, I was writing for myself.

She's a lying hypocritical liberal Democrat! A direct threat to our democracy.

No one should respect her - least of all you - especially considering how many perfectly respectable Republicans in office that are available for you to admire.  After all, they aren't hypocritical about their agenda - destroy our democracy and put Trump back into the office that was stolen from him by people like AOC (that bitch).

Better?

16 minutes ago, homersapien said:

First, I wasn't quoting you, I was writing for myself.

She's a lying hypocritical liberal Democrat! A direct threat to our democracy.

No one should respect her - least of all you - especially considering how many perfectly respectable Republicans in office that are available for you to admire.  After all, they aren't hypocritical about their agenda - destroy our democracy and put Trump back into the office that was stolen from him by people like AOC (that bitch).

Better?

This will be last time I respond. I only talked about one thing that she was very hypocritical. I didn't say she would destroy our democracy. All I ever asked was to admit she was hypocritical instead of going further and further off the reservation. Sure there are hypocritical Republicans just like there are hypocritical Democrats.  I was only talking about her actions in Florida. 

4 minutes ago, AuburnNTexas said:

This will be last time I respond. I only talked about one thing that she was very hypocritical. I didn't say she would destroy our democracy. All I ever asked was to admit she was hypocritical instead of going further and further off the reservation. Sure there are hypocritical Republicans just like there are hypocritical Democrats.  I was only talking about her actions in Florida. 

Again, where did I say I was quoting you??

She's a hypocrite's hypocrite.  She's worse than any other hypocrite in Congress of either party.  Far, far worse.  She's a hypocritical Democrat and an hypocritical woman.  Shame on her.

Hell, she probably was elected by hypocrites on a hypocritical platform.

That business in Florida showing her without a mask only proves it.  You've totally made your point, and you are so, so right. 

• Like 1

17 hours ago, AUFAN78 said:

Yeah it must be sexual frustration. Brilliant!

Nothing wrong with that. It's human nature and your hands can be used in a pinch very effectively. 

Just don't take that frustration out on politicians or other people 

• Facepalm 1