“Both sides” aren’t the same threat

TexasTiger

There’s much to legitimately criticize about the extremes of the left, although the most extreme are not well represented amongst elected Democrats. The extreme right, on the other hand, are well-rooted in elected Republican officials, particularly in the Congress. This guy would have been shocking even 5 years ago. It’s hard to shock these days, though. It’s only gonna get worse. Normalizing Trump and his worst qualities has led us here.

14A02464-724C-4C63-BFF9-C52FBAC69849.jpeg

• Like 1

44 minutes ago, jj3jordan said:

Got it. Democrats fair and middle, republicans evil wing nut nazi fascists.  Solid.

As is customary, you offer zero substance, which is better than your other go-to of disinformation.

• Haha 1

I hope those two are joking. If not they are absolutely crazy. They seem to be trying to one up Trump. The wackos on both sides can seem very dangerous. In reality, there is no chance of live executions or hangings, so I think that they are not as dangerous as they may appear.

• Facepalm 2

20 minutes ago, Grumps said:

I hope those two are joking. If not they are absolutely crazy. They seem to be trying to one up Trump. The wackos on both sides can seem very dangerous. In reality, there is no chance of live executions or hangings, so I think that they are not as dangerous as they may appear.

I think we have good reason by now to put to bed the notion these folks are just joking. 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

On 12/27/2021 at 9:12 PM, Grumps said:

You are probably right.

On 12/27/2021 at 7:04 PM, Grumps said:

:dunno:

• Like 1

On 12/27/2021 at 11:41 AM, TexasTiger said:

There’s much to legitimately criticize about the extremes of the left, although the most extreme are not well represented amongst elected Democrats. The extreme right, on the other hand, are well-rooted in elected Republican officials, particularly in the Congress. This guy would have been shocking even 5 years ago. It’s hard to shock these days, though. It’s only gonna get worse. Normalizing Trump and his worst qualities has led us here.

14A02464-724C-4C63-BFF9-C52FBAC69849.jpeg

IDC who you are or identify with, that is nucking futz. 

• Thanks 1

I’m sorry but I’ve heard some craziness from the Squad amongst others from the looney left. Let’s just finally agree that we need a massive enema in DC!

• Like 5
  • Thanks 1
  • Dislike 1

On 12/31/2021 at 12:37 AM, autigeremt said:

I’m sorry but I’ve heard some craziness from the Squad amongst others from the looney left. Let’s just finally agree that we need a massive enema in DC!

Such as........

23 hours ago, I_M4_AU said:

Not @autigeremt, but would you consider this a little narcissistic for an elected official?

No, not really.  I don't it consider even remotely relevant to the discussion of what is appropriate or not for an elected official.

Is the the best you can do on AOC?

She's an uppity woman with a sense of humor?  :laugh:

Edited by homersapien
  • Like 1

Sure is funny how the mask mandate people all head to FL...just sayin...

OTOH, Flynn et all are deranged psychos at this point.

Edited by DKW 86

4 hours ago, homersapien said:

No, not really.  I don't consider even remotely relevant to the discussion of what is appropriate or not for an elected official.

Is the the best you can do on AOC?

She's an uppity woman with a sense of humor?  :laugh:

Emt plainly said craziness from the squad, AOC is a charter member of the squad, you spend the last four years trying to convince us that the President was a narcissist and was crazy, therefore, AOC is crazy.  😭

• Like 1

18 hours ago, I_M4_AU said:

Emt plainly said craziness from the squad, AOC is a charter member of the squad, you spend the last four years trying to convince us that the President was a narcissist and was crazy, therefore, AOC is crazy.  😭

1. I asked for an example of craziness from "the squad" and got a joking social response (to a truly crazy tweet directed at her boyfriend).  

Is that all you've got?

2. You really don't think Trump is a narcissist?  :rolleyes:

Edited by homersapien
  • Like 1

15 minutes ago, homersapien said:

1. I asked for an example of craziness from "the squad" and got a joking social response (to a truly crazy tweet directed at her boyfriend).  

Is that all you've got?

2. You really don't think Trump is a narcissist?  :rolleyes:

The tweet’s #1 was directed at AOC for her inconsistency with her public stance on mandates and masking.  I don’t see how you can’t see that.  The *boy friend* comment by her was a deflection that showed her narcissistic tendencies.  

Yes, I believe Trump is a narcissist, but I don’t think he is crazy.  AOC is crazy.

• Like 2
  • Dislike 1

1 minute ago, I_M4_AU said:

The tweet’s #1 was directed at AOC for her inconsistency with her public stance on mandates and masking.  I don’t see how you can’t see that.  The *boy friend* comment by her was a deflection that showed her narcissistic tendencies.  

Yes, I believe Trump is a narcissist, but I don’t think he is crazy.  AOC is crazy.

Well apparently the tweeter was just as hung up by an assertive woman as you are. No one wears a mask around family/significant others while at home. 

And do you have an example of AOC making crazy comments about mask wearing?

You're just another mindless conservative who gets hung up on stupid juvenile memes (like let's go Biden), only in this case it's the AOC "squad".  Pathetic. :no:

5 minutes ago, homersapien said:

Well apparently the tweeter was just as hung up by an assertive woman as you are. No one wears a mask around family/significant others while at home. 

And do you have an example of AOC making crazy comments about mask wearing?

You're just another mindless conservative who gets hung up on stupid juvenile memes (like let's go Biden), only in this case it's the AOC "squad".  Pathetic. :no:

You really are stretching this into something that it is not.  AOC was NOT around her significant other while at home.  She escaped her NY concentration camp to go the Free State of Florida when she was photographed.

She doesn’t have to make crazy comments about mask wearing when her actions speaks volumes.  Publicly she is as pro mask and mandates as any Fauci follower could be, but what she really does when the rules don’t align with her mandates, she abandons her mandates.  Just because the rules are different in the Free State of Florida doesn’t mean she should abandon her beliefs.

Let’s Go Brandon. 👏  👏  👏👏 👏

• Haha 2
  • Facepalm 1

9 minutes ago, I_M4_AU said:

You really are stretching this into something that it is not.  AOC was NOT around her significant other while at home.  She escaped her NY concentration camp to go the Free State of Florida when she was photographed.

She doesn’t have to make crazy comments about mask wearing when her actions speaks volumes.  Publicly she is as pro mask and mandates as any Fauci follower could be, but what she really does when the rules don’t align with her mandates, she abandons her mandates.  Just because the rules are different in the Free State of Florida doesn’t mean she should abandon her beliefs.

He is lying as usual and he knows it. They arent at home, they are on the road in FL. This is just another: "Do as I say and not as I do."

A visit from Gavin Newsom would be hitting for the cycle.

Edited by DKW 86
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 1
  • Facepalm 1

12 minutes ago, I_M4_AU said:

OK you win.  AOC is just the Democratic example of Marjorie Taylor Greene.  She took her mask off to have a drink!!!

Satisfied now?  :rolleyes:

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, homersapien said:

It's no wonder you are so confused.  Your sense of reality is absolutely schizophrenic.

Was that really intended for me?