Men vs LSU Game Thread

Maverick.AU

38 minutes ago, Maverick.AU said:

And they made sure to try to crap on AU, and people wonder why I do not want Alabama to succeed in basketball, football is bad enough and we have to deal with this crap bc of their football team 

Their home court doesn't even compare to ours in any way- so why f'ing even bring it up right?

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, WalkingCarpet said:

We had 21 turnovers tonight and won by 15. Rest of the league better watch out. 

Team hasn't peaked and it's a good team. But the depth.....the lack of fall-off from the end of the bench is just crazy

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

50 minutes ago, tigeraddikt said:

In the last 20 years of AU basketball I feel like we have converted the 4-pt play at about an 8% clip.

Bring back Wesley Person lol

4 hours ago, Grumps said:

Great win! Without Cambridge. Only negative about this game is that Cardwell was a liability. He had a bad game. HIs missed dunk really hurt. We need him to be solid when Kessler is on the bench.

agreed i wont claim to know Bball but even I could see he was a liability

9 hours ago, WFE12 said:

Notice the other LSU assistant/staffer behind him yelling at him to turn around and leave.   I bet this isn't the first time the hothead has lost his cool.   Imagine him after a close road game where a debatable call decided the game instead of a 15 point blow out.   Well as I type that, maybe the blow out is worse... 

15 hours ago, jAUSon said:

Team hasn't peaked and it's a good team. But the depth.....the lack of fall-off from the end of the bench is just crazy

We cut out the turnovers and the really dumb shots (Barkley was pretty on point with this) and the ceiling is very high. Depth is huge come tourney time.

• Like 1

13 hours ago, LPTiger said:

Notice the other LSU assistant/staffer behind him yelling at him to turn around and leave.   I bet this isn't the first time the hothead has lost his cool.   Imagine him after a close road game where a debatable call decided the game instead of a 15 point blow out.   Well as I type that, maybe the blow out is worse... 

that dude should be fired today.