Men vs Mizzou Game Thread

Maverick.AU

Just now, WarEagleHunter1221 said:

Ugly basketball by everyone by KD. Flan killed our momentum every time we got something going. Jaylin needs to play his minutes. Need to rebound better and use our size to score. 

I'd give some of his minutes to Moore. Moore plays his ass off and needs minutes.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Dual-Threat Rigby said:

Desperately need MSU to win that UK game. 4 game cushion on them would make me feel comfortable about the title no matter what happens going forward

Heck with that. We just need to take care of business, and everything else will sort itself out. This team isn't going to collapse.

2 minutes ago, Dual-Threat Rigby said:

Desperately need MSU to win that UK game. 4 game cushion on them would make me feel comfortable about the title no matter what happens going forward

Would be nice. Can’t see it happening in Rupp

• Like 1

Auburn Women hanging tough with Kentucky. Down 1 at the end of the 3rd quarter. I think they got down 10 points at one point.

They've lost 22 straight SEC games. This would be a huge win for them.

Edited by tgrogan21
  • Like 2

Auburn Women hit a huge 3 and have the lead 48-45 with less than 7 to play. Hope no one cares that I keep you all updated on the game. ;)

Edited by tgrogan21
  • Like 7
  • Thanks 1

5 minutes ago, Cardin Drake said:

Heck with that. We just need to take care of business, and everything else will sort itself out. This team isn't going to collapse.

I mean you don’t try to collapse. Things just happen. Auburn was doing very well in 2017 too until things out of their control occurred. The cushion they had before things went awry allowed them to still get a SEC title out that year

Just now, tgrogan21 said:

Auburn Women hit a huge 3 and have the lead 48-45 with less than 7 to play.

It was a pretty shot.   Man that arena looks a lot different than Saturday. 

1 minute ago, AUBwins said:

It was a pretty shot.   Man that arena looks a lot different than Saturday. 

My hope is that the support will come with results. We have the right coach just need the talent.

2 minutes ago, lutzcammed said:

I almost feel like some of the guys may get getting frustrated at KD for not dishing the ball on some of those drives.  Even though he carried us that half.

Yeah, it's a different flow tonight.  Seems like the guys are thinking "if I don't aggressively pursue my shot, then I may not get it".

Doesn't seem like the usual unselfish approach.

2 minutes ago, Dual-Threat Rigby said:

I mean you don’t try to collapse. Things just happen. Auburn was doing very well in 2017 too until things out of their control occurred. The cushion they had before things went awry allowed them to still get a SEC title out that year

Yeah, I know what you mean. Didn't meant to come across as rude.  I'm just looking at the SEC title way differently than I ever have before. It just seems like a small consolation prize at this point compared to what this team is capable of. Anything less than a finals appearance is going to be more than a little hollow. I hate to be this far out on that limb, but damn, I am whether I want to be or not.

• Like 1