Harsin Drama Megathread

TitanTiger

6 minutes ago, Auburn Tiger said:

Out of curiosity, what makes ADAG a lame duck?

Because he’s gone and he’s known it since he hired Harsin. It’s not a surprise that he’s been interviewing for any P5 AD opening in the country. 

This is my OWN assessment; but Harsin was climbing a big hill too from the start in how he got brought in. But didn’t help himself, he just decided he wasn’t going to climb the hill, give a big middle finger to the hands that feed him, and fix our problem by trying to turn us into Boise. 

Saw all you want about his culture and stuff, but the saying in Kentucky I heard all the time is “mules work hard, you can’t win the Kentucky derby with mules.” 

Edited by Taco
  • Like 3

42 minutes ago, W.E.D said:

I didn't hear it, but I'm seeing other places say CC reported he turned down the opportunity to resign.  Not a buyout.

IIRC this is basically the same opportunity given to Pruitt before he got fired for cause. 

The report I saw from CC was a buyout offer.

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, Taco said:

Because he’s gone and he’s known it since he hired Harsin. I

Prove it or stop your own BS you accuse others about.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1
  • Facepalm 1

21 minutes ago, 1716AU said:

You lost me with this.

In my experience, most wealthy people are some of the most absolutely incompetent people I have ever dealt with.

They are greedy as hell and lack basic compassion for anyone other than themselves and those most close to them. They would run over you and leave you to bleed to death to get what they want.

Americans have, for way too long, equated monetary success with virtue and intelligence.

That is a complete crock.

He didn’t say they we’re virtuous, he said they were usually smart. I tend to agree that they are usually smart in their particular field they earned their wealth in. If they inherited, all bets are off.

• Thanks 1

3 minutes ago, Proud Tiger said:

Prove it or stop your own BS you accuse others about.

I don’t know who the main mod is here but I think @RunInRed runs this board (I appreciate all your work), but if Allen Greene is still AD of Auburn University the day after his contract ends I will donate whatever amount you want me to for this site. 

Oh and I’ll eat shoes and socks for a whole damn year 

1 minute ago, Taco said:

I don’t know who the main mod is here but I think @RunInRed runs this board (I appreciate all your work), but if Allen Greene is still AD of Auburn University the day after his contract ends I will donate whatever amount you want me to for this site. 

I highly doubt ADAG even makes it until the end of his contract (Jan 2023)

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, Taco said:

White New Balance??

• Haha 1

Just now, Hank2020 said:

White New Balance??

I’ll let that goof pick the shoes for every meal cause it’s not freaking happening. 

@Proud Tiger I hope you’re ready to fork up a donation to the board for that bull**** rumor you made up “passed along” about Coach Mason and his assistant. 

10 minutes ago, Taco said:

In the post I called you out on you didn't say Greene would be gone when his contract ends. That's very likely so your offer is meaningless. You said Green knew he was gone since the day  Harsin was hired. Prove that or eat shoes now😀

Edited by Proud Tiger

18 minutes ago, Taco said:

Because he’s gone and he’s known it since he hired Harsin. It’s not a surprise that he’s been interviewing for any P5 AD opening in the country. 

This is my OWN assessment; but Harsin was climbing a big hill too from the start in how he got brought in. But didn’t help himself, he just decided he wasn’t going to climb the hill, give a big middle finger to the hands that feed him, and fix our problem by trying to turn us into Boise. 

Saw all you want about his culture and stuff, but the saying in Kentucky I heard all the time is “mules work hard, you can’t win the Kentucky derby with mules.” 

Warner studios led me to believe that no natural laws apply to this universe. So, they were wrong??? 😭

Racing_Stripes_poster.jpg

• Haha 1

2 minutes ago, AUx said:

Warner studios led me to believe that no natural laws apply to this universe. So, they were wrong??? 😭

Racing_Stripes_poster.jpg

That’s a zebra. Completely different than a mule.

White Nike Field Generals, acid wash 501's, and beige members only jacket. Helooooo ladies.

m_60e20bb4ff7c5a673aa38a5a.jpg

• Haha 2

2 minutes ago, Taco said:

That’s a zebra. Completely different than a mule.

Really?

3 minutes ago, Proud Tiger said:

In the post I called you out on you didn't say Greene would be gone when his contract ends. That's very likely so your offer is meaningless. You said Green knew he was gone since the day  Harsin was hired.

You make me want to eat rocks

• Haha 1

10 minutes ago, Taco said:

I’ll let that goof pick the shoes for every meal cause it’s not freaking happening. 

@Proud Tiger I hope you’re ready to fork up a donation to the board for that bull**** rumor you made up “passed along” about Coach Mason and his assistant. 

I don’t think he was saying Coach Mason did anything wrong, just that the assistant in question worked with Coach Mason. 

3 minutes ago, Taco said:

You make me want to eat rocks

Sorry but hey we are now on page 100 of this crap😀

Edited by Proud Tiger