Calling on support for Coach Harsin

Rednilla

3 minutes ago, Randman5000 said:

We've yet to see a good reason to fire him. what you have posted are mostly bias and 6-7 still isn't a good reason to fire a coach after year 1. 

That's not what was said nor posted. 

3 minutes ago, W.E.D said:

That's not what was said nor posted. 

It's all implied and that's what alot of folks said. You've made your opinion known.

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, W.E.D said:

I'm sorry you're offended someone asked me a question & I responded on a message board.

Not referring to just one post. Do you have any idea how many posts you have made in the last week having to do with all the crap going on? Can you even summarize your opinion in one post for the record? I for sure don't know. I can say the same thing for a few other posters.

Edited by Proud Tiger
  • Like 4

2 hours ago, ToomersRevenge said:

Nobody on this board has any sway worth a hoot when it comes to the stuff you’ve mentioned. We’re just fans having discussion. Support or don’t support it doesn’t really matter because what I do is talk about it on here then go about my life. I don’t worry about Auburn football enough that it actually really affects me. Whole program shuts down I’ll be sad and move on. It’s end of the day not that important to most people.

Specifically no, collectively yes. It all plays into the full online social media narrative.

And I agree, it's not that important to me either. I have my AU engineering degree which has afforded me an early retirement. Something none of my bama grad relatives achieved!

• Like 1

17 hours ago, ThurstontheWelshCorgi said:

question. has coach harsin taken any time while on vacation to get in touch with his team as a whole and discuss anything of relevance since this has unfolded that we know of?

Yeah, considering that his "vacation" has already been thoroughly sabotaged.

We'll be lucky if Harsin actually wants to come back at this point.  Perhaps he's seen enough.

• Facepalm 1

9 minutes ago, Randman5000 said:

It's all implied and that's what alot of folks said. You've made your opinion known.

I really haven't tho.  The comment is being fired in the future, not this year.

10 minutes ago, Proud Tiger said:

Not referring to just one post. Do you have any idea how many posts you have made in the last week having to do with all the crap going on? Can you even summarize your opinion in one post for the record? I for sure don't know. I can say the same thing for a few other posters.

maybe count them for me and get back to me.  Thank you for helping me up my post count with pointless complaints about someone posting messages on a message board.

ffs

Aside from joggers and other people passing through, looks like 5 people so far. Not exactly gonna require AUPD crowd control measures.

Screen Shot 2022-02-06 at 1.30.36 PM.png

• Haha 1

2 minutes ago, W.E.D said:

I really haven't tho.  The comment is being fired in the future, not this year.

If he gets fired in the future it SHOULD be about wins and losses and not message boards, whether he's an Ahole, or whether people like his style. He was hired to do the job and we should give him time to do the job.

2 minutes ago, Randman5000 said:

If he gets fired in the future it SHOULD be about wins and losses and not message boards, whether he's an Ahole, or whether people like his style. He was hired to do the job and we should give him time to do the job.

No one said it is about message boards?  Him being an a**hole, his inability to relate to players & recruit high level talent, is going to directly effect his wins & losses.  

Can you not grasp that basic premise?

1 minute ago, W.E.D said:

No one said it is about message boards?  Him being an a**hole, his inability to relate to players & recruit high level talent, is going to directly effect his wins & losses.  

Can you not grasp that basic premise?

Lol. None of that has happened, it's all opinion based on year 1

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Dislike 1

Just now, Randman5000 said:

Lol. None of that has happened, it's all opinion based on year 1

Do you understand how a prediction works?

1 minute ago, Randman5000 said:

Okay...so we have your opinion now. Thanks

Yes, if he can't relate to local kids, recruit well, and keep players, he's not going to win a lot of games in the next few years and will lead to his firing.

That's not an opinion on if he should be fired right now.  Hope that helps.

• Thanks 1

43 minutes ago, passthebiscuits said:

So many here are going to be on the wrong side of this discussion. 

bookmark these pages for later. 

Bookmark it. If it is for cause, 100% people will be for it. If not and he is fired with no actual plan, that is going to be a major issue.

• Like 4

13 minutes ago, AUx said:

Aside from joggers and other people passing through, looks like 5 people so far. Not exactly gonna require AUPD crowd control measures.

Planning on going…..then caught the Ms State game replay on YouTube. Mood changer.

• Like 1
  • Haha 3

37 minutes ago, AUx said:

This is more people than our junior day. 

• Haha 4
  • Sad 2

20 minutes ago, Elephant Tipper said:

I'm on the Toomer's Corner cam.  Where is everyone ?  Wish I could be there but I'm a far distance from campus.

Maybe it’s a zoom protest .

Here is the thing that upsets me. The program looses no matter what happens now. It will be harder for CH than ever before at AU. If he leaves, I am not sure they can get anyone worth having. What about the players that are loyal to CH? I figure they will leave if they can. I am afraid this will impact AU for multiple years. Longer than this recruiting class or the next. Would any coach really want to come here after this crap? Look at Texas. Their boosters have turned a once proud team into a joke for many years now and they never pulled this crap. I hope I am wrong and someone says if Harsin leaves they have someone ready to come in with full control that can save the day. However, I do not feel optimistic and a  interim coach would kill recruiting next year. Hope I am wrong.

Edited by wildlife alumni
  • Thanks 2