Saturday 2/26

AUinMS9528

I'm actually feeling better about this game than I was even yesterday. But it's gonna be a tough one!

• Like 1

21 minutes ago, AUinMS9528 said:

AU opens as a 3 point dog at UT

UK opens as a 2.5 point dog at Arky

An AU win paired with an Arky win would be absolutely HUGE!!!!!

Let’s go!  War Eagle!!!!

I think both are going to happen!!! War Eagle!!!

• Like 1

Just a reminder about today's game...only ONE person has ANY business starting the game thread (about an hour before the game starts). If you are not that one person then PLEASE don't do it!!!🤣

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

8 minutes ago, Grumps said:

Just a reminder about today's game...only ONE person has ANY business starting the game thread (about an hour before the game starts). If you are not that one person then PLEASE don't do it!!!🤣

Great point!   I started a thread that accidentally turned into the game thread, and that was the Arky game.😞

Mods, please don’t turn this into the game thread!!!!!

And, no.   I’m not superstitious.   Why do you ask?

• Haha 3

22 minutes ago, Grumps said:

Glad someone said it lol.  👏  I have been thinking about that last 2 days haha. 

• Haha 1

Kentucky has both Tyty and wheeler on the floor now. Ark on 9-0 run anyways.  Up early. 

• Like 4

Ark up 32-19. Notae is absolutely going off.  He's scoring in all kinds of ways and dropping dimes for assists.  Just playing special right now.  Kentucky only in the game because of big 34. He's already got a double double in first half.  Like 12 rebounds.  

Ark only up 6 at half.  Hope they can light it up a little more in 2nd half.  UK started moving the ball more but missed a whole lot of shots.  That won't happen in 2nd half most likely. 

7 hours ago, AUinMS9528 said:

Great point!   I started a thread that accidentally turned into the game thread, and that was the Arky game.😞

Mods, please don’t turn this into the game thread!!!!!

And, no.   I’m not superstitious.   Why do you ask?

When we were undefeated and lost to Alabama a couple years ago after someone broke my string of game threads, I started posting an hour early instead of 30 mins, but of course someone posted one an hour and a half early before UF, and we haven't been the same since and I will die on that hill and no rational opinion will tell me otherwise 😂

• Like 1
  • Love 1
  • Haha 1

2,3,4,5, and 6 

All lost today.  I'll not jump off the cliff just yet.  🙃☺️

Gotta be a record for total amount of fines charged for rushing the court this season. 

Edited by kennypowers

St. Mary's up 15! I really want to stay up and watch the game but I've been watching sports since 2 pm and I'm exhausted. I'll just go to sleep and dream about Gonzaga losing and hope it comes true.