Republicans Keep Getting Fooled By Their Own Satire and Propaganda.

CoffeeTiger

This teacher obviously doesn’t teach biology.

This person is validating his existence by telling their story to K-2 students. 

Hate and fear.  Or maybe, fear and hate.

That's bad enough before you get the state involved. 

"Conservative" my ass.

Edited by homersapien

The one thing pedofiles often tell their victims is “you can't tell your parents”.  It seems that is what schools are telling their students when teaching gender studies.  Are they being Groomed?

• Haha 1

8 minutes ago, I_M4_AU said:

The one thing pedofiles often tell their victims is “you can't tell your parents”.  It seems that is what schools are telling their students when teaching gender studies.  Are they being Groomed?

Of course they are. :rolleyes:

It's a key strategy.

Q figured this out a couple of years ago:

https://www.advocate.com/politics/2022/4/06/marjorie-taylor-greene-calls-democrats-party-pedophiles

Marjorie Taylor Greene Calls Democrats 'The Party of Pedophiles'

While you may be a little late to the party, I'll bet you're proud nonetheless. ;)

8 minutes ago, homersapien said:

Of course they are. :rolleyes:

It's a key strategy.

Q figured this out a couple of years ago:

https://www.advocate.com/politics/2022/4/06/marjorie-taylor-greene-calls-democrats-party-pedophiles

Marjorie Taylor Greene Calls Democrats 'The Party of Pedophiles'

While you may be a little late to the party, I'll bet you're proud nonetheless. ;)

Tell me what the strategy is to teach K-3 students they can choose their gender and not tell their parents.  Parents are just finding out about this now.  They are not happy and it has nothing to do with fear and hate, it has to do with being lied to.  The only thing COVID did that resulted in something good was allowing parents to see what was being taught in their schools.

Labeling this a Q thing is the left’s defense mechanism.  If they can say it came from Q or white supremest’s or racists they immediately squash opposition.  It won’t work on this one.

1 hour ago, I_M4_AU said:

Your kids are vastly more likely to be "groomed" at your local Church than they are by a LGBTQ person at school. 

Edited by CoffeeTiger
  • Like 1
  • Love 1

2 hours ago, I_M4_AU said:

Tell me what the strategy is to teach K-3 students they can choose their gender and not tell their parents.  Parents are just finding out about this now.  They are not happy and it has nothing to do with fear and hate, it has to do with being lied to.  The only thing COVID did that resulted in something good was allowing parents to see what was being taught in their schools.

Labeling this a Q thing is the left’s defense mechanism.  If they can say it came from Q or white supremest’s or racists they immediately squash opposition.  It won’t work on this one.

I am not going to respond until I know the percentage of K-3 who are doing that.

Otherwise, you are just proving my point by being susceptible to the politically generated hysteria by accepting that such a thing is common practice. 

IMO, if it exists, it's exceedingly rare and should be handled at the school district level.  It's certainly not worthy of attention at the state or national level of politics.

Edited by homersapien

4 hours ago, homersapien said:

Hate and fear.  Or maybe, fear and hate.

That's bad enough before you get the state involved. 

"Conservative" my ass.

Where is the hate? Can't a person disagree without hate? 

2 hours ago, homersapien said:

I am not going to respond until I know the percentage of K-3 who are doing that.

Otherwise, you are just proving my point by being susceptible to the politically generated hysteria by accepting that such a thing is common practice. 

IMO, if it exists, it's exceedingly rare and should be handled at the school district level.  It's certainly not worthy of attention at the state or national level of politics.

It probably wouldn’t have been worthy of attention at any level except Brandon started the ball rolling.

Joseph R. Biden signed an EO on the 1st day is office that read in part:

Section 1.  Policy.  Every person should be treated with respect and dignity and should be able to live without fear, no matter who they are or whom they love.  Children should be able to learn without worrying about whether they will be denied access to the restroom, the locker room, or school sports.  Adults should be able to earn a living and pursue a vocation knowing that they will not be fired, demoted, or mistreated because of whom they go home to or because how they dress does not conform to sex-based stereotypes.  People should be able to access healthcare and secure a roof over their heads without being subjected to sex discrimination.  All persons should receive equal treatment under the law, no matter their gender identity or sexual orientation.

Later in the EO:

Sec. 2.  Enforcing Prohibitions on Sex Discrimination on the Basis of Gender Identity or Sexual Orientation.  (a)  The head of each agency shall, as soon as practicable and in consultation with the Attorney General, as appropriate, review all existing orders, regulations, guidance documents, policies, programs, or other agency actions (“agency actions”) that:

(i)   were promulgated or are administered by the agency under Title VII or any other statute or regulation that prohibits sex discrimination, including any that relate to the agency’s own compliance with such statutes or regulations; and

(ii)  are or may be inconsistent with the policy set forth in section 1 of this order.

(b)  The head of each agency shall, as soon as practicable and as appropriate and consistent with applicable law, including the Administrative Procedure Act (5 U.S.C. 551 et seq.), consider whether to revise, suspend, or rescind such agency actions, or promulgate new agency actions, as necessary to fully implement statutes that prohibit sex discrimination and the policy set forth in section 1 of this order. 

(c)  The head of each agency shall, as soon as practicable, also consider whether there are additional actions that the agency should take to ensure that it is fully implementing the policy set forth in section 1 of this order.  If an agency takes an action described in this subsection or subsection (b) of this section, it shall seek to ensure that it is accounting for, and taking appropriate steps to combat, overlapping forms of discrimination, such as discrimination on the basis of race or disability.

(d)  Within 100 days of the date of this order, the head of each agency shall develop, in consultation with the Attorney General, as appropriate, a plan to carry out actions that the agency has identified pursuant to subsections (b) and (c) of this section, as appropriate and consistent with applicable law. 

https://www.whitehouse.gov/briefing-room/presidential-actions/2021/01/20/executive-order-preventing-and-combating-discrimination-on-basis-of-gender-identity-or-sexual-orientation/

Sec 2, states that all agencies will review all orders, regulations, orders, etc. and some of the more blue states are stepping up.  There is some resistance to this EO.  I have shown how certain states address the K-3 issue especially Washington which is on page 28 of this PDF:

https://www.k12.wa.us/sites/default/files/public/healthfitness/standards/hpe-standards.pdf

Every state has not adopted this standard and some are putting laws in place so they don’t have to like Florida.  

You can’t expect the President of the United States to make as EO binding and all states comply, after all, the Constitution states that Congress will make all laws.

3 hours ago, CoffeeTiger said:

kjgytjmxiis81.jpg

The remake of the old Disney classic Peter Pan.

image.png

Edited by I_M4_AU
ETA: the remake of the old classic
  • Haha 1

19 hours ago, CoffeeTiger said:

Your kids are vastly more likely to be "groomed" at your local Church than they are by a LGBTQ person at school. 

A recent local example of this I can think of is just in the last year at Gracepoint Baptist Church in Decatur, AL where the Church's pastor and founder  was outed as grooming the teenage boys and younger adult men in the congregation into sexual favors and sending him nude pictures. 

He got away with it for years and years all while standing in the pulpit on Sundays talking about the evils of sexual sin and homosexuality.

The accusations started coming out internally in the Church at first, but the pastor, his family, and the Church's co-pastor tried to cover it all up before people started coming out on Facebook, and then the local news picked up the story and things got out of control. 

The co-pastor denied he knew anything about what was going on, left the church and last I heard was trying to start his own Church off somewhere. The raping pastor suddenly shut down the Church, sold the building, and then ran up to Tennessee (who knows what happened to all the congregations funds and tax exempt donations...I'm sure he lined his pockets with them) https://www.google.com/search?q=gracepoint+baptist+church+decatur+al&source=lmns&bih=881&biw=1280&rlz=1C1GCEU_enUS895US895&hl=en&sa=X&ved=2ahUKEwj0va-o3Y73AhUThlMKHSsSBp8Q_AUoAHoECAEQAA 

In Tennessee  he was recently arrested on sexual assault charges. last I heard his family and many former members of the Church still defend him and don't believe he was doing anything wrong. 

This is the type of grooming you need to be worried about @I_M4_AU ...not imaginary lgbtq organizations trying to secretly turn our children into gays and trans people through public school.

Edited by CoffeeTiger
  • Thanks 1

15 hours ago, I_M4_AU said:

It probably wouldn’t have been worthy of attention at any level except Brandon started the ball rolling.

Joseph R. Biden signed an EO on the 1st day is office that read in part:

Section 1.  Policy.  Every person should be treated with respect and dignity and should be able to live without fear, no matter who they are or whom they love.  Children should be able to learn without worrying about whether they will be denied access to the restroom, the locker room, or school sports.  Adults should be able to earn a living and pursue a vocation knowing that they will not be fired, demoted, or mistreated because of whom they go home to or because how they dress does not conform to sex-based stereotypes.  People should be able to access healthcare and secure a roof over their heads without being subjected to sex discrimination.  All persons should receive equal treatment under the law, no matter their gender identity or sexual orientation.

Later in the EO:

Sec. 2.  Enforcing Prohibitions on Sex Discrimination on the Basis of Gender Identity or Sexual Orientation.  (a)  The head of each agency shall, as soon as practicable and in consultation with the Attorney General, as appropriate, review all existing orders, regulations, guidance documents, policies, programs, or other agency actions (“agency actions”) that:

(i)   were promulgated or are administered by the agency under Title VII or any other statute or regulation that prohibits sex discrimination, including any that relate to the agency’s own compliance with such statutes or regulations; and

(ii)  are or may be inconsistent with the policy set forth in section 1 of this order.

(b)  The head of each agency shall, as soon as practicable and as appropriate and consistent with applicable law, including the Administrative Procedure Act (5 U.S.C. 551 et seq.), consider whether to revise, suspend, or rescind such agency actions, or promulgate new agency actions, as necessary to fully implement statutes that prohibit sex discrimination and the policy set forth in section 1 of this order. 

(c)  The head of each agency shall, as soon as practicable, also consider whether there are additional actions that the agency should take to ensure that it is fully implementing the policy set forth in section 1 of this order.  If an agency takes an action described in this subsection or subsection (b) of this section, it shall seek to ensure that it is accounting for, and taking appropriate steps to combat, overlapping forms of discrimination, such as discrimination on the basis of race or disability.

(d)  Within 100 days of the date of this order, the head of each agency shall develop, in consultation with the Attorney General, as appropriate, a plan to carry out actions that the agency has identified pursuant to subsections (b) and (c) of this section, as appropriate and consistent with applicable law. 

https://www.whitehouse.gov/briefing-room/presidential-actions/2021/01/20/executive-order-preventing-and-combating-discrimination-on-basis-of-gender-identity-or-sexual-orientation/

Sec 2, states that all agencies will review all orders, regulations, orders, etc. and some of the more blue states are stepping up.  There is some resistance to this EO.  I have shown how certain states address the K-3 issue especially Washington which is on page 28 of this PDF:

https://www.k12.wa.us/sites/default/fileIs/public/healthfitness/standards/hpe-standards.pdf

Every state has not adopted this standard and some are putting laws in place so they don’t have to like Florida.  

You can’t expect the President of the United States to make as EO binding and all states comply, after all, the Constitution states that Congress will make all laws.

I see that as a policy of compassion and empathy.

You see it as a threat to be feared.

1 hour ago, CoffeeTiger said:

This is the type of grooming you need to be worried about @I_M4_AU ...not imaginary lgbtq organizations trying to secretly turn our children into gays and trans people through public school.

Actually, that type of grooming, although despicable, does not have the reach of what is happening in the school systems that preach gender fluidity.  One only has to see how the LGBTQ1+!!#@#%% community has flourished is last decade or so.  Millennial are now saying that 20% identify as LGBTQ+ when throughout history people identifying as gay was about 2% or so.

You might consider this as just an awakening, but the mind of an adolescent is wildly emotional and can be greatly influenced by people they consider as an authority.  This is how the preachers and priests start their grooming by starting building trust with their prey.  Oh, and they say *don’t tell your parents*.

This song was popular and initially viewed as sarcasm when it first came out, well it seems just a preamble to what was happening.

https://youtu.be/ArOQF4kadHA

YouTube doesn’t allow the video to be imbedded (I wonder why) but it is the San Francisco Gay Men’s Choir telling you they are coming after your children.

• Haha 1

2 hours ago, homersapien said:

I see that as a policy of compassion and empathy.

You see it as a threat to be feared.

If the Biden Administration had any compassion or empathy they would not have continued the lockdown of schools when he was sworn in.  The teem suicide rate spiked during the lockdown and guess which teens were affected the most.  Yep, the LBGTQ community.  Doesn’t that sound a little hypocritical to have compassion for a group and then have policies that hurt that group the worst?  That is the Democratic Party in a nut shell.

I see the indoctrination of our youth and a threat to be stopped, not feared.

12 minutes ago, I_M4_AU said:

Millennial are now saying that 20% identify as LGBTQ+ when throughout history people identifying as gay was about 2% or so.

Keep in mind that "gay" is only a  portion of the LGBTQ community. 

and even if we accept this statistic, are we to assume that this totally has nothing to do with the fact that for much of our history till recently, coming out and identifying as lgbtq would get you beaten, fired, arrested, shunned, disowned by your family and discriminated against?

The fact that more people are coming out publicly in an age where discrimination against them is decreasing shouldn't be a shocker.

I don't deny that some kids use lgbtq identifiers to try and "fit in" or rebel against their parents or are dealing with mental health issues, but that's a consequence of acceptance and not being taught that being lgbtq is evil and should be repressed. 

12 minutes ago, I_M4_AU said:

You might consider this as just an awakening, but the mind of an adolescent is wildly emotional and can be greatly influenced by people they consider as an authority.  This is how the preachers and priests start their grooming by starting building trust with their prey.  Oh, and they say *don’t tell your parents*.

This song was popular and initially viewed as sarcasm when it first came out, well it seems just a preamble to what was happening.

YouTube doesn’t allow the video to be imbedded (I wonder why) but it is the San Francisco Gay Men’s Choir telling you they are coming after your children.

I'm not for encouraging children to become LGBTQ, which is what you keep alluding to, but I don't see that as an issue that is actually occurring. The idea that they are "coming" for our children and indoctrinating them is a very common scare tactic by the right that has been used since the nations founding. 

whether it was Quakers, witches, black people, 'the gays', communist, etc...the "other side" is always trying to go after our nations children and turn them to evil. 

It's never true and I don't believe this new craze against the lgbtq community is any different. 

Edited by CoffeeTiger
  • Like 1

5 minutes ago, CoffeeTiger said:

It's never true and I don't believe this new craze against the lgbtq community is any different

Believe it or not, this is not about being against the LBGTQ community, its about letting our children be children as the grow up and not trying to fill their thoughts with something they shouldn’t be thinking about when they are 5,6,7 and 8 years old.

Teaching theory to children is not productive.  We don’t teach children how to drive at that age because it is not age appropriate.

As to the LBGTQ people being oppressed in the past, I agree.  That the thing, though.  It seems the LGBTQ+!@#$^$% propagandists are not satisfied with being recognized, they seem to be out for revenge.  I’m not talking about the individual, but the bullying wing of the movement.

1 hour ago, I_M4_AU said:

If the Biden Administration had any compassion or empathy they would not have continued the lockdown of schools when he was sworn in.  The teem suicide rate spiked during the lockdown and guess which teens were affected the most.  Yep, the LBGTQ community.  Doesn’t that sound a little hypocritical to have compassion for a group and then have policies that hurt that group the worst?  That is the Democratic Party in a nut shell.

I see the indoctrination of our youth and a threat to be stopped, not feared.

Nice diversion! :rolleyes:

You jump from having compassion and empathy towards children who suffer from gender dysphoria to school shutdowns as a result of a pandemic. 

Apparently, you don't even understand how illogical and contrived that is. :-\

You are hopeless. 

But I fear for your children all right, for having you as their father.  They are the ones being "indoctrinated".

Edited by homersapien

35 minutes ago, homersapien said:

Nice diversion! :rolleyes:

You jump from having compassion and empathy towards children who suffer from gender dysphoria to school shutdowns as a result of a pandemic. 

Apparently, you don't even understand how illogical and contrived that is. :-\

You are hopeless. 

But I fear for your children all right, for having you as their father.  They are the ones being "indoctrinated".

The lockdown exposed a lot of bad in the schools that are in the Blue states.  Some states had been hiding in broad daylight and now being shown in the light of day.  It is the only thing COVID was good for, IMO.  

The shutdowns/lockdowns were traumatic for teens and more so for the LGBT community, so when Biden continued the school shutdown his policy didn’t help the community he purposes to help with the EO.  Obviously, Biden can’t put 2 and 2 together either.  This information was available to him, but his focus was to *shut down the virus*.  He is a wind sock and the wind wasn’t blowing in that direction that day.

I explained the logic, if you can’t see it you just don’t want to.

Thanks for asking about my children, they are doing fine.  Father’s day is coming up in June, I’m looking forward to it.  You being woke, maybe it should be *Special Person’s Day* or *Sperm Contributor Day*.  Which do you like?

3 hours ago, I_M4_AU said:

You do know that is ******* satire, right? You do dont you? I have to ask because, around here, some of us dont understand comedy, and satire, and higher brained functions like Musical Theatre, etc.

and Youtube does have age discrimination because...K-3rd dont understand comedy, and satire, and higher brained functions like Musical Theatre

Edited by DKW 86

From the comments on the video:

This is legitimately hilarious, and the fact that people are taking this seriously down in the comments is even funnier. Like, way to fall for this bit hook line and sinker.

I’m sorry folks… I am a straight 70 year old man that heard the “uproar” about this song and decided to listen for myself… pretty damned obvious this is a statement that they will seek the better angels of human nature and find understanding. It seems all the “uproar” is coming from the narrow minded in their dark caves looking to lash out… it’s just sad.

the huge number of haters who do not even understand what the song is saying is truly sickening and frightening. their thought processes lead to violence. such uncomprehending people promulgate hatred. their comments demonstrate they cannot even understand the simple words and they somehow fool themselves into believing that this song is "promoting" homosexuality. and no, i'm not gay. as for the song, i say "bravo!" it is actually a very funny song.

Awesome trolling guys you got them all 😂

Does nobody actually listen to the lyrics? It's a satirical statement that they'll convert your children from being hateful and ignorant into being tolerant and loving. It's not a "convert them to being gay" statement. FFS, people! I guess someone should have converted all you haters years ago. It's not too late!

2 minutes ago, DKW 86 said:

You do know that is ******* satire, right? You do dont you? I have to ask because, around here, some of us dont understand jokes, and satire, and higher brained functions like musical theatre, etc.

http://youtu.be/ArOQF4kadHA

At the time is was satire as I stated the sentence before the link.  I now wonder if it really was with the arrogance the LGBTQ1#@$!#^$%& is pushing gender studies in K-3.   Why would they push this as something 5,6,7, and 8 year olds need to know?

After all, the puberty blockers don’t work once you hit puberty.  Plant that seed.

Your thoughts on the issue of teaching children about gender studies in K-3.

57 minutes ago, I_M4_AU said:

Your thoughts on the issue of teaching children about gender studies in K-3.

It's a waste of time and money. K-3rd dont care...

• Like 1