Alabama at Texas

Barnacle

Just now, fredst said:

The non call on the blatant facemask by Bama out in the wide open field that would have given UTx a first and goal was potentially another big missed/non-call

That crew was just garbage. Missed calls all over the place, on both sides. Just seemed that the more important calls went Bama’s way. 

And for the record, I’m not one that believes that Bama gets more calls than other teams. They were penalized plenty in that game alone. 

1 hour ago, Barnacle said:

Show me the rule that says that his throwing motion being impeded negates an intentional grounding call. 

I can't tell you any rule exists. Just saying...............

49 minutes ago, Barnacle said:

That crew was just garbage. Missed calls all over the place, on both sides. Just seemed that the more important calls went Bama’s way. 

And for the record, I’m not one that believes that Bama gets more calls than other teams. They were penalized plenty in that game alone. 

I agree they were garbage! Plenty of missed holding calls against UT offensive line but whatever, I'll take the win being a Bama fan. BTW, what kinda crew was it?

• Haha 1

2 minutes ago, E'Town4Bama said:

I agree they were garbage! Plenty of missed holding calls against UT offensive line but whatever, I'll take the win being a Bama fan. BTW, what kinda crew was it?

LOL, 

A bama fan, a team that a few short years ago that went seven complete games without one being called, complaining about holding not being called. This must be the Twilight Zone. 

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

44 minutes ago, Eagle-1 said:

LOL, 

A bama fan, a team that a few short years ago that went seven complete games without one being called, complaining about holding not being called. This must be the Twilight Zone. 

There was also a 2 or 3 year span in which no team Bama played was ever called for offensive holding. That was from study a University of Michigan person done.

6 minutes ago, Barnacle said:

Poor guy is arguing with himself now

grats on your big win against San Jose St. CBS game of the week against PSU. Good luck! No doubt AU has a better shot without Bo Nix.

51 minutes ago, E'Town4Bama said:

grats on your big win against San Jose St. CBS game of the week against PSU. Good luck! No doubt AU has a better shot without Bo Nix.

This is a pretty rich statement coming from a Bama fan.  Auburn doesn’t need backhanded compliments from the other fan base.   

1 hour ago, E'Town4Bama said:

There was also a 2 or 3 year span in which no team Bama played was ever called for offensive holding. That was from study a University of Michigan person done.

Well, I'm just beyond heartbroken to hear that. 

Remind me again, why are you even here?

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, aubaseball said:

This is a pretty rich statement coming from a Bama fan.  Auburn doesn’t need backhanded compliments from the other fan base.   

Turds in the punch bowl are never welcome at any parties I know of.

5 hours ago, E'Town4Bama said:

Bryce got rid of the ball before being down. His throwing motion was impeded by the defender so that wiped out intentional grounding. Even so, I think that there was a RB or WR in the direction he was throwing in. When Bryce threw the ball, it hit a longhorn helmet. That explains why it went that direction. 

What about the holding that was taking place in the end zone during this play?

23 hours ago, AUatHeart said:

What about the holding that was taking place in the end zone during this play?

Plenty of holding on both teams through out the game. What do you want? The officials let them play. Go ask them!

On 9/11/2022 at 5:54 PM, Eagle-1 said:

Well, I'm just beyond heartbroken to hear that. 

Remind me again, why are you even here?

To get in your head......................................

10 minutes ago, E'Town4Bama said:

To get in your head......................................

Good luck dude.

What you, and the rest of your dental challenged fan base fails to realize is that the rest of the country could not care less about you gumps.

Most of you are just a redneck caricature. 

Harvey Updyke was a perfect example of about 95% of your fan base. 

Aren't you missing rasslin while you're wasting your time here?

• Like 1

22 hours ago, Eagle-1 said:

Good luck dude.

What you, and the rest of your dental challenged fan base fails to realize is that the rest of the country could not care less about you gumps.

Most of you are just a redneck caricature. 

Harvey Updyke was a perfect example of about 95% of your fan base. 

Aren't you missing rasslin while you're wasting your time here?

Good luck to you. My teeth are good and I am not a redneck. Harvey was a bad person that doesn't represent most Bama fans. Is rasslin a real word? I didn't bother looking it up because I figure its an auburn thing.

• Like 1

On 9/10/2022 at 11:05 AM, Barnacle said:

I put a bunch of prop bets on this game, so I’m mostly hoping for a lot of offense from both teams. 

Also, Gus Johnson looks like a turtle.

ssdaasd.gif.6cbba1264caf18f1448c32fa3ebe7b25.gif

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, E'Town4Bama said:

Good luck to you. My teeth are good and I am not a redneck. Harvey was a bad person that doesn't represent most Bama fans. Is rasslin a real word? I didn't bother looking it up because I figure its an auburn thing.

More of an Arky, Okie St., Aggies thing

On 9/10/2022 at 2:37 PM, Barnacle said:

Texas outplayed Alabama almost all game. Just couldn’t capitalize, and some calls obviously made the mountain that much taller to climb. 

Considering turning off the TV and going Bird hunting for the rest of the day…

Could never get into dove or duck hunting.  Tried a couple times.