*Official Auburn vs. San Jose State Game Thread*

abw0004

2 minutes ago, Tigerbelle said:

There is a recurring Harsin problem.....team comes out looking unprepared and lost for the first half of the game.  Just unacceptable.

The opposite of Gus.  It was the second half that he was not prepared for 

4 minutes ago, Tigers77 said:

Yep. I was tired of Gus years ago but still wanted him to win and the players to succeed.

I think the players deserve better coaching too. As hard as they work, they should have as much success as possible. Harsin is letting them down also with this mess.

Just now, ShocksMyBrain said:

Can we hire Gus to coach the first half and have Harsin to coach the second? 

I chortled…

Although Gus had gotten to the point where he only had success on the first drive. 

See what I'm saying. The pressure we can get now? Now you don't have to worry about blitzing. You bring in Riley and Steiner on the 3-4......We would have depth. I really believe we would have been awesome on defense.

7 minutes ago, j0hnnyRingo said:

Amazing no call on that hold by SJSU right there.

Been that way all night. Wouldn’t be bad if they didn’t call so many penalties on us. 

Edited by Auburn Tiger

2 minutes ago, DAG said:

Florida loss to Kentucky wow. One week you are up then the next week...

I like Mark Stoops. Probably more than most. Wonder what he could do at a place like AU ...

Just now, cbo said:

I like Mark Stoops. Probably more than most. Wonder what he could do at a place like AU ...

I don't. Seen that story before.

2 minutes ago, JDUBB4AU said:

Just ordered my copper fit arch relief plus . Great buy 

You: "Auburn games are expensive."

Me: "Oh, you have season tickets?"

You: "Nope. The ads."

• Haha 1

11 minutes ago, cbo said:

Exactly, that's the problem. We're not even good enough to work things out in the first two games against bad teams. Does not bode well for the future. 

From the glass half full side of things... maybe all of the substitutions has brought needed experience to both players and play callers..WDE

It's throws like that make you think there is progress with TJ. But then there are throws he can't complete 5-6 yards to the RB. Hopefully week by week he gets more consistent.