*Official Auburn vs. San Jose State Game Thread*

abw0004

Really good throw by Finley.

Again. Has had several this 2nd half especially.

And he calls his number to punch it in.

Needed that!

1 minute ago, woodford said:

Yeah Auburn stopped paying players and everyone knows it lol

Imagine being A&M tho and all that just to perform the way they have this season. I hate jumbo tho so I love to see it 

• Like 4

2 minutes ago, cole256 said:

We could've used this moment to find out if this is the QB or not instead we'll play these stupid games and still have everybody including ourselves wondering

Exactly, that's the problem. We're not even good enough to work things out in the first two games against bad teams. Does not bode well for the future. 

• Like 1

1 minute ago, woodford said:

It’s like a HS team just using the 4* safety to run the ball every now and then

Maybe Harsin promised them both time or something.....It's just the timing he's done this is so weird

Just now, cole256 said:

Maybe Harsin promised them both time or something.....It's just the timing he's done this is so weird

That beautiful run by Ashford set up the TD. Just put him in at the right time. 

Just now, cole256 said:

Look at him gain a little confidence. Just give the dude a chance

TJ looks good when he has time to throw. My concern moving forward is whether he’ll be afforded as much against SEC competition. 

• Like 2

When this time does the little things right, the future looks bright. It is so far and few though. With that being said, I am going to be happy because we are winning. Some of you others can be miserable with ND and Aggy fans lol. One day at a time.  Just be consistent man. The fans out here still being loud.

• Like 1

Ashford has 43 yds on 5 carries.

That’s not a weapon to ignore. 

Edited by CCTAU