*Official Auburn vs. Penn State Game Thread*

abw0004

Even the announcers are picking up on the fact that this comes when TJ is in a groove.

At this point, our staff needs to figure out how to be smart about bringing Ashford into the game.... Sacrifice a slot player in 11 personnel (They're not doing much anyways) and run a jet sweep to get Ashford the ball and/or work some trick passes in this way. The outright swapping isn't working though. 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Love 1

Just now, tgrogan21 said:

There's the awful decision making of Finley.

I think he was trying to throw it away just got hit from behind while throwing it. Oline is straight Swiss cheese. 

• Like 1

Way to waste 3 points. Not that I matters but thought the snap happened after clock hit 0:00 of quarter. 

1 minute ago, DAG said:

I felt it was going to happen. Too cutesy with the play calling too. Keep finely in or Keep ashford in..

Basically. Keep one in and go with him. The Oline isn't doing a damn thing right now either.

3 minutes ago, AUDevil said:

Heck of an effort by TJ so far.  This line is complete garbage.

Need a healthy dose of screens.

Need multiple TE sets with hitting the taller ones over the middle.

• Like 1

Sorry but i put that INT on coaching. It's been shown that TJ is a rhythm QB. Why take him out and put Robbie in at that point? If they're going to use both, they have to learn when and when not to use them.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Love 1

Just now, W.E.D said:

Awful OL will be blamed on TJ somehow 

It is awful OL play but it’s also on TJ. He has to have an internal clock and get that ball out quicker.