*Official Auburn vs. Georgia Game Thread*

abw0004

5 minutes ago, creed said:

I’m not a harsin fan but after laying that verbal abuse on him you may need a room at east Alabama medical center. Lol

Yeah, Scots4AU did go a little far with the "four flushing" comment right there. ;D  

They are asking Robby to do something he clearly isn’t capable of doing right now. They are asking him to throw way to much

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

2 minutes ago, WeaglWeaglWDE said:

You mean like Gus did with O-line recruiting?

Last time I checked Gus was not a part of the potato gang who are responsible for this proud moment in Auburn history..... and you are just pitiful. 

• Like 1
  • Dislike 4

We should just throw Hail Marys on 3rd down and hope uga catches it!

better than a punt!

• Like 2

4 minutes ago, Kentucky Tiger said:

Complete total defensive breakdown on that play

In their defense, they have had a lot more opportunities to screw up on D than our O has. And screwed up much less 

1 minute ago, sevenlee36 said:

Believe me Western Kentucky has us circled

If that game is us -10  or more, I will put $100 on WKU faster than you can imagine.

• Sad 1

Is there any way to just leave Harsin in Athens? Can we give him alternate directions to the airport or something so he gets lost in the woods?

The amount of hair on Kirby smarts neck and shoulders is disturbing. 🤢 

• Haha 2

10 minutes ago, Tigerbelle said:

Last time I checked Gus was not a part of the potato gang who are responsible for this proud moment in Auburn history..... and you are just pitiful. 

Its pitiful that you can't acknowledge that Gus played musical chairs with O-line coaches and didn't recruit actual tackles and left us with nothing but project conversion players and guys playing out of position. This staff certainly didn't help to plug those holes, but the holes were THERE because of the previous staff. Accept it. This was not going to change this quickly without a complete roster overhaul. 

• Thanks 2

3 minutes ago, Tigerbelle said:

You are such a cantankerous biatch 😄 

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

Coaches need to instruct the referee to implement a running clock! Get this over with now and avoid injuries!

2 minutes ago, Tigerbelle said:

What Gus runs would actually benefit this offense. Things that attack the edge and misdirection. U can’t run a pro style with this Oline

Just now, e808 said:

What Gus runs would actually benefit this offense. Things that attack the edge and misdirection. U can’t run a pro style with this Oline

How we haven’t implemented the RPO with Robby baffles me.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Just now, WeaglWeaglWDE said:

Its pitiful that you can't acknowledge that Gus played musical chairs with O-line coaches and didn't recruit actual tackles and left us with nothing but project conversion players and guys playing out of position. This staff certainly didn't help to plug those holes, but the holes were THERE because of the previous staff. Accept it. This was not going to change this quickly without a complete roster overhaul. 

Omg are you seriously... Yes you are...

christ almighty it never stops.

3 minutes ago, Tigerbelle said:

If u use "potato gang" you show your hatred is for the person and honestly probably bc your beloved was let go. Instead of rationally seeing what AUBURN has become and how we hopefully can change it. Gus is to blame for laying this, Harsin is to blame for doing nothing to fix it.

• Like 2
  • Dislike 1