*Official Auburn vs. Georgia Game Thread*

abw0004

What makes me the saddest is I have a friend that accepted a job in fl but always wanted to come to an auburn game, A&M worked out, but looks like it's gonna be a lackluster atmosphere/outcome with the way this year is going 

2 minutes ago, Brad_ATX said:

I have no issue with this.  We're trying to score too.  It's not their job to be nice.

“Its not my job to stop us from scoring, thats their coach’s job”.    Steve Spurrier

• Like 3
  • Love 2

I like how certain posters have no problem call others names, but if the role was reversed, they would be the first to run to MODS. Also, Fire Harsin please.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 4

Just now, Farmer Brown said:

Let's get this bump in the road out of the way and do the Auburn thing, and hire Will Muschamp. 

Amen brother we are officially a dumpster fire and no sign of a turn around

7 minutes ago, Maverick.AU said:

Yep, I grow tired of seeing the potato insults from the same ride or die gus crew

It's a sickening feeling when AU fans are happy to say " I told you so" in spite of AU. Makes you wonder, are they really AU fans?

• Like 4
  • Thanks 1

1 minute ago, Brad_ATX said:

I have no issue with this.  We're trying to score too.  It's not their job to be nice.

I usually don't care. But they're just adding insult to injury. Sometimes I can laugh it off, but I freaking hate uga and bennett. 

We're getting embarrassed week in and week out. 

Harsin and the potato gang getting Tarmac’d

• Love 1
  • Dislike 1

11 minutes ago, Tigerbelle said:

For the last time for remedial Auburn fans.....TAKE A LOOK AT TENNESSEE. They were in such bad shape when Heupel came in and he had almost nothing to work with....unlike Harsin who had some talent but ran off a lot of them right off the bat.  Heupel, unlike Harsin, actually worked at his job and used recruiting and the portal to build a team. He now has a team in the top 10. They are well coached by a staff of guys who probably don't have time to run stairs because they are doing their jobs. Harsin had the opportunity to do all of this but he is too busy doing anything but his job. Harsin is a terrible, inept and lazy coach. He was a terrible hire and making excuses for him is beyond stupid. 

Lol REMEDIAL. You've insulted me twice now and I've done no such thing to you. It's ok to be wrong Belle.

• Like 1
  • Dislike 1

Just now, StuckMic91 said:

Harsin and the potato gang getting Tarmac’d

Fired before getting on the Bus.

• Thanks 2
  • Love 2

Just now, yngwie1995 said:

I usually don't care. But they're just adding insult to injury. Sometimes I can laugh it off, but I freaking hate uga and bennett. 

We're getting embarrassed week in and week out. 

I hate em too.

But we are getting embarrassed because of our own ineptitude.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

So do we think this dumpster fire ends after this game or?……Does Harsin make it thru the weekend? 

Sure looks like the offense had a good week of practice. I am more than a little curious IF the offense practices.

1 minute ago, milehighfan said:

Will the end of this game mark the end of the Harsin era?

Otherwise known as the Harsin error.

• Haha 2

I'm looking forward to a nice boring Head Coach who can recruit, and the Coordinator shuffle instead as they get success and head elsewhere. That's less devastating than .... whatever this is.

If Auburn brass has any balls, they would fire him before he gets back to Auburn. Another middle finger back to CBH. What is fair is fair lol. Charge it to the game.

• Like 2
  • Haha 1