*Official Auburn vs. Georgia Game Thread*

abw0004

Bennett for big one just like last year. I believe it was his run that broke the game open last year

Edited by e808

3 minutes ago, auburndkel said:

What hurts worse than getting curb stomped by uga, again, is that Harsin is leaving the cupboard bare. It’s going to take a long, long time to recover from GM’s last season when he quit recruiting to Harsin’s flat out lack of concern to recruit. The next ? years won’t be as bad, but not too different than SMU coming off the death penalty, only our wound will have been self inflicted. 

Nah. Heupel did it at TN. It just takes a good coach who can and will put in the effort to recruit. It's not impossible to make a quick recovery but Auburn has to make the right hire this time. That's really a bigger obstacle that replenishing the roster given Auburn's history.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, smackydoodle said:

Harsin is a terrible coach but the players are pretty awful themselves. Sorry. No coach would lead these guys to wins.

I agree, BUT. That goes back to recruiting and not having the talent on the field we need to win.  That part is ALL ON Harsin!

Just now, e808 said:

Bennett for big one just like last year 

Yep 

He’s better than he gets credit 

oh yeah AU is garbage . Score 50 ga 

• Like 1

1 minute ago, sevenlee36 said:

They stupid as hell having that boy throw it that much. Run zone read idiots

We would fumble at the mesh point.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

Just now, AuCivilEng1 said:

Same. I can’t watch this anymore. I was frustrated last year and against PSU, but the last 3 games are just depressing. I cannot believe how bad horrible Bryan Harsin is as a program manager. I mean, I always had a feeling he wasn’t great, but good god.

Yep and it's sickening to see what he is doing to our Program. 😓

• Like 1

10 minutes ago, Tigerbelle said:

Nah. Heupel did it at TN. It just takes a good coach who can and will put in the effort to recruit. It's not impossible to make a quick recovery but Auburn has to make the right hire this time. That's really a bigger obstacle that replenishing the roster given Auburn's history.

You mean like Gus did with O-line recruiting?

That should tell you everything about our team speed on defense…actually offense too.