*Official Auburn vs. Georgia Game Thread*

abw0004

Just now, CR said:

Ill bet hes laughing his ass off on the other sideline. I wouldnt blame him.

His offense would be worse. He’s never been worth a damn without a top notch OL. 

Clear the announcers didn't watch last week's game since they keep insisting Steiner was good. 

• Like 1

1 minute ago, jluvah said:

Yeah, I’m not sure any coaching staff could make this offense any better. That  whiff sums it up completely 

U need quick hitters and misdirection with zone read sprinkled in. This offense is hat on a hat and they aren’t great at that

28 minutes ago, Brad_ATX said:

Of course not.  But we did finally do something right.

Yeah you are right. We should cherish the small wins!

12 minutes ago, auburndkel said:

That was the time to go for it. Not a fake punt in our own half. We desperately needed 7.  14-3. Is Harsin playing to win or just against the spread?

What hurts worse than getting curb stomped by uga, again, is that Harsin is leaving the cupboard bare. It’s going to take a long, long time to recover from GM’s last season when he quit recruiting to Harsin’s flat out lack of concern to recruit. The next ? years won’t be as bad, but not too different than SMU coming off the death penalty, only our wound will have been self inflicted. 

Just now, tsande07 said:

Poor decision. Wish we would try to help our QB out with some short passes.

He can’t throw short passes. He throws a slant like he’s turning a double play. 

Just now, tsande07 said:

Poor decision. Wish we would try to help our QB out with some short passes.

We don't have an offense designed for our skill set. Our defense deserves better.

I love Ashford, however he is not ready for D1. His head is swimming. He’s dropping balls and throwing up freebies. I get it. He’s raw. But the SEC is a bad place to be raw and be behind a bad bad OL.

• Like 1

Remember when I said weeks ago that Ashford at QB is equivalent to Kentucky having a WR play QB a few years ago? Yea I was right