*Official Auburn vs. Georgia Game Thread*

abw0004

if you value Holden, there is NO way you'd put him in this game as of this moment. The OL has completely shattered and UGA's pass rush is confident. Unless they have their backups in, I wouldn't even consider it 

• Like 2

9 minutes ago, auburndkel said:

Again, I love your optimism and sincerely hope you’re right, but the cupboard wasn’t nearly as bare in Knoxville. Too, Heuple was active in the transfer portal. On your other point, I absolutely couldn’t agree with you more. I’m not sure, especially with all of the noise from folks that live to pile on AU, who we could get that would be the right fit and turn us around in two seasons. 

The cupboard was more bare in Knoxville. 3 straight Harsins as head coaches.

• Like 3

2 minutes ago, CCTAU said:

And now Hall looks to be hurt! 

Exhausted

• Sad 1

11 minutes ago, ThurstontheWelshCorgi said:

Omg are you seriously... Yes you are...

christ almighty it never stops.

Am I seriously what? Telling the truth? Yes, yes I am. I'm not saying this staff is infallible. I'm not saying they haven't made mistakes, but im also acknowledging that the previous regime is also responsible for what we were left with. 

2 minutes ago, WeaglWeaglWDE said:

Its pitiful that you can't acknowledge that Gus played musical chairs with O-line coaches and didn't recruit actual tackles and left us with nothing but project conversion players and guys playing out of position. This staff certainly didn't help to plug those holes, but the holes were THERE because of the previous staff. Accept it. This was not going to change this quickly without a complete roster overhaul. 

This is completely fair. The current staff needed to recognize this as a crisis and recruit accordingly, however. Clearly, they have not, and it's going to cost many people their jobs.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, ScotsAU said:

At skill positions maybe but not on the lines AT ALL

• Like 1

1 hour ago, smackydoodle said:

Harsin is a terrible coach but the players are pretty awful themselves. Sorry. No coach would lead these guys to wins.

Truthfully I did not expect us to win or even come close to winning but this is an embarrassment of epic proportions!!! No excuse for this!

2 minutes ago, JOSEPHIAMLEGEND75@GMAIL.CO said:

It's absolutely mind boggling that our SRs(Hall, Shenker, Council, Pappoe) have as many mental mistakes, misfits, and penalties as they do.

Lack of discipline/coaching

Just now, ScotsAU said:

If I recall correctly, Pruett  had a top-5 and a top-10 class. Even ole brick-by-brick Butch Jones had top-10 classes. And the OLine wasn’t ignored by either 

Just now, ArgoEagle said:

Truthfully I did not expect us to win or even come close to winning but this is an embarrassment of epic proportions!!! No excuse for this!

Honestly, the first half wasn't bad.  Coaching decisions kept this from being 7-0 at the half.

9 minutes ago, Tigerbelle said:

Last time I checked Gus was not a part of the potato gang who are responsible for this proud moment in Auburn history..... and you are just pitiful. 

You've made it clear for 22 months now. Give it a rest belle

• Like 2
  • Thanks 2
  • Dislike 1

1 minute ago, auburnatl1 said:

Is there any kind of play calls besides a run or pass? Those 2 aren’t working 

There's the Fumble play, but we've overused it already...

• Haha 1

Just now, CAReeves2010 said:

You've made it clear for 22 months now. Give it a rest belle

Yep, I grow tired of seeing the potato insults from the same ride or die gus crew

• Haha 1

12 minutes ago, tsande07 said:

This is completely fair. The current staff needed to recognize this as a crisis and recruit accordingly, however. Clearly, they have not, and it's going to cost many people their jobs.

I know many people don't seem to understand it, but its possible for multiple things to be true at the same time. 

• Like 1