*Official Auburn vs. Georgia Game Thread*

abw0004

Just now, auburndkel said:

What hurts worse than getting curb stomped by uga, again, is that Harsin is leaving the cupboard bare. It’s going to take a long, long time to recover from GM’s last season when he quit recruiting to Harsin’s flat out lack of concern to recruit. The next ? years won’t be as bad, but not too different than SMU coming off the death penalty, only our wound will have been self inflicted. 

Not as true now as it used to be. Tenn lost 30 plus players before Heupels arrival and Ole Miss was extremely depleted due to probation prior to Kiffin. We can be back in 2 years with the right coach. 

• Like 1

You can tell by the player’s body language. They are defeated, emotionally. Sad to see a year of these guy’s careers just wasted like this.

• Like 2
  • Sad 2

Welp I quite watching, I couldn't stand it anymore, If Harsin isn't fired after this I won't be able to stomach another game till he is gone. 😡

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

1 minute ago, fishepa said:

Why not try Geriner?

Did you watch the Mizzou game? 

• Haha 1

7 minutes ago, AUDub said:

Clear the announcers didn't watch last week's game since they keep insisting Steiner was good. 

Obviously they're going by number of tackles!

Maybe the coaches are trying to highlight the strengths of the team by punting as much as possible.

• Sad 1

Just now, difball said:

Sideline erupts in high fives for the awesome punt!

You ever been on a piss team at any level? You take whatever you can get to keep your head up or you quit.

Wish we could just pay ridiculous and buy an oline. Only way to get out of the hole. 

8 minutes ago, ScotsAU said:

Hey! If any of you are looking for any last-minute gift ideas for me, I have one. I'd like Brian Harsin right here tonight. I want him brought from his happy holiday slumber over there on Melody Lane with all the other rich people, and I want him brought right here! With a big ribbon on his head! And I want to look him straight in the eye, and I want to tell him what a cheap, lying, no-good, rotten, four-flushing, low-life, snake-licking, dirt-eating, inbred, overstuffed, ignorant, bloodsucking, dog-kissing, brainless, dickless, hopeless, heartless, fat-assed, bug-eyed, stiff-legged, spotty-lipped, worm-headed sack of monkey s*** he is! HALLELUJAH! HOLY s***! Where's the Tylenol?

I’m not a harsin fan but after laying that verbal abuse on him you may need a room at east Alabama medical center. Lol

1 minute ago, Gowebb11 said:

Not as true now as it used to be. Tenn lost 30 plus players before Heupels arrival and Ole Miss was extremely depleted due to probation prior to Kiffin. We can be back in 2 years with the right coach. 

I hope you’re right. Big difference with utk though. Pruitt left Heuple some talent, and a little depth. 

2 minutes ago, autiger88 said:

Welp I quite watching, I couldn't stand it anymore, If Harsin isn't fired after this I won't be able to stomach another game till he is gone. 😡

Same. I can’t watch this anymore. I was frustrated last year and against PSU, but the last 3 games are just depressing. I cannot believe how bad horrible Bryan Harsin is as a program manager. I mean, I always had a feeling he wasn’t great, but good god.

• Like 1