*Official Auburn vs. Georgia Game Thread*

abw0004

1 minute ago, Tigerbelle said:

Nah. Heupel did it at TN. It just takes a good coach who can and will put in the effort to recruit. It's not impossible to make a quick recovery but Auburn has to make the right hire this time. That's really a bigger obstacle that replenishing the roster given Auburn's history.

Again, I love your optimism and sincerely hope you’re right, but the cupboard wasn’t nearly as bare in Knoxville. Too, Heuple was active in the transfer portal. On your other point, I absolutely couldn’t agree with you more. I’m not sure, especially with all of the noise from folks that live to pile on AU, who we could get that would be the right fit and turn us around in two seasons. 

• Like 1

1 minute ago, AUx said:

Whew. I been busy all day. How we doing. Close game?

One score game!

one score after another for uga!

• Haha 2

1 minute ago, AUx said:

Whew. I been busy all day. How we doing. Close game?

Absolutely. Very close. GO BACK TO WHATEVER YOU WERE DOING AND DON'T CHECK.

6 minutes ago, ArgoEagle said:

I agree, BUT. That goes back to recruiting and not having the talent on the field we need to win.  That part is ALL ON Harsin!

It does, but that doesn't negate my statement that the players (primarily offense) arent good enough. Harsin needed to drain the portal because the players need replaced because they aren't good enough. Its all one big dumpster.

Edited by smackydoodle
  • Thanks 1