*Official Auburn vs. Georgia Game Thread*

abw0004

3 minutes ago, Maverick.AU said:

What makes me the saddest is I have a friend that accepted a job in fl but always wanted to come to an auburn game, A&M worked out, but looks like it's gonna be a lackluster atmosphere/outcome with the way this year is going 

Hope you haven't bought tickets yet.  You'll be able to get lower level for $10 week of the game.

3 minutes ago, DAG said:

I like how certain posters have no problem call others names, but if the role was reversed, they would be the first to run to MODS. Also, Fire Harsin please.

Bro u saying u have seen enough. I guess Etheridge would be best suited as interim

• Like 1

Ashford on 3rd and 4 throws it into the bench? 
I have yet to see him step up into the pocket(not that there is a pocket) . There are times he might could take off up the middle. But uga has negated his legs. 

Edited by CCTAU
  • Like 1

Just now, DAG said:

If Auburn brass has any balls, they would fire him before he gets back to Auburn. Another middle finger back to CBH. What is fair is fair lol. Charge it to the game.

*Before he gets back to the UGA locker room at the end of this game

1 minute ago, jptiger said:

So do we think this dumpster fire ends after this game or?……Does Harsin make it thru the weekend? 

The dumpster fire ain’t gonna stop blazin just cause the Pringles Posse takes a hiatus. Gonna take a while to fix the Auburn tire fire..

• Like 1

Just now, Brad_ATX said:

Hope you haven't bought tickets yet.  You'll be able to get lower level for $10 week of the game.

Tickets were given to me thankfully, still waiting to see what seats they are since they're in the mail 

Just now, e808 said:

Bro u saying u have seen enough. I guess Etheridge would be best suited as interim

I don't even care anymore. This is the first time since 2012 where I turned off an Auburn game. I literally turned on this is the end on Netflix. I am watching Seth Rogan laugh for five minutes before I watch Auburn in a heated rivalry with Georgia who I flipping hate.

• Like 2

11 minutes ago, Brad_ATX said:

He's going to be RB1 next year.  Would be shocked if he goes anywwhere

I’d be shocked if he stayed knowing the oline will be a total rebuild, a whole new coaching staff, etc.  He could be a feature back at a proven program that contends for championships and he could showcase his skills with 4-5* support on a roster.  

Just now, kennypowers said:

9-3 still possible baby 

WKU beats this team. Bank it. I don’t see another W this season. 

1 hour ago, Eagle-1 said:

GM is as much to blame for the lack of talent on this team as Harsin. Maybe more so.

I agree with that to a large extent, but it’s become painfully obvious Boise St guys just can’t recruit or sell the package in the SEC. Two very lost coaches in a row have been hired at AU. I know some on this board see a quick potential fix between recruiting and the portal, but it just ain’t going to happen that way. 

• Like 2

4 minutes ago, ThurstontheWelshCorgi said:

Wait, we cant say "potato gang" anymore? 

The politically correct term is “Spud Buds”.

• Like 1
  • Haha 4

3 minutes ago, DAG said:

If Auburn brass has any balls, they would fire him before he gets back to Auburn. Another middle finger back to CBH. What is fair is fair lol. Charge it to the game.

image.png

• Like 1

1 minute ago, keesler said:

I’d be shocked if he stayed knowing the oline will be a total rebuild, a whole new coaching staff, etc.  He could be a feature back at a proven program that contends for championships and he could showcase his skills with 4-5* support on a roster.  

Might depend on who his position coach is next year.

This is no longer a rivalry. This is like scheduling San Jose St for the bulldogs. AU is absolutely awful. AU needs to move to D2.

Mock me, laugh or hate me but Gus was a much better coach than this buffoon we currently have in place. Tell me where CBH go is better? This is by far the worst prepared team we have fielded in a long time. Sick at me stomach. Stop bringing up Gus. He is long gone. This in 100% Harsin

• Love 1