Tar’varish Dawson Enters the Portal

Zeek

Good God. Pull the plug now. Any excuse is long past gone. We are going to bleed players either way apparently. Get the potato gang gone.

• Like 9

Johnson redshirted during the 2021 season. He came after the 2020 bonus COVID year. How does he get to preserve his three years of eligibility remaining given he has already redshirted?

hopefully, these guys are just as pissed as we are and their (temporary) option is to "portal", can't transfer now anyway.  praying they are waiting on the new regime to take hold and then decide.

• Like 4

Gus started the fire , Harsin poured the gas to it. 

What a damn disaster. Make a decision you bunch of dumbasses. The program will be years behind if someone doesn’t act now. 

• Like 6
  • Dislike 1

15 minutes ago, meh130 said:

Johnson redshirted during the 2021 season. He came after the 2020 bonus COVID year. How does he get to preserve his three years of eligibility remaining given he has already redshirted?

I assume 2021 had to be a medical redshirt 

This cant be happening. All we heard preseason was how unified this team was and all the lazy players had been ran out of town by Sheriff Harsin. 

• Like 4

Man this is tough the bye week was pretty quiet . Now it seems the dam has broken and the hits keep coming. Is this normal 7 games into the season and I don’t notice or sign of the times.

22 minutes ago, e808 said:

Man this is tough the bye week was pretty quiet . Now it seems the dam has broken and the hits keep coming. Is this normal 7 games into the season and I don’t notice or sign of the times.

Dam broke because the players were also expecting Harsin gone after Ole Miss.

• Like 2

I think this has to do with Harsin not allowing players to RS! Can't remember the site or podcast but it was stated that the only option given was to leave the program or transfer.

Tank is the one I feel sorry for. He came back hoping and being sold a bill of goods to help his draft stock. He lost alot of money by not transferring and yes I heard he got a nice NIL deal but he hasn't helped his overall draft status

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

47 minutes ago, CR said:

This cant be happening. All we heard preseason was how unified this team was and all the lazy players had been ran out of town by Sheriff Harsin. 

HES AN ALPHA HE MAKES THEM TAKE THE STAIRS 

• Haha 2

My god! This is getting so out of control. My heart is hurting so much for Auburn right now! I have bled orange and blue for 45 years and have deep connections with this incredible university. I have been through all the ups and downs but nothing has been to this level. The lack of urgency and importance of this administration to this matter is alarming and doing severe damage to this program. I don’t understand how anyone in a position of authority (admin, coaches, board, donors, etc.) could pretend to care so much about this program and sit here and watch it go up in flames as bad as this. Breaks my heart!

• Like 1

2 hours ago, meh130 said:

He was in the 2021 class. I'm not sure he appeared in any games in 21. He only has stats/targets in 4 games in 22. So he could be taking this year as a RS.