Freeze off the board?

W.E.D

2 minutes ago, DAG said:

you seem to care A LOT. Personally I want Deion, but I wouldn't minds seeing you get triggered even more if we did get Freeze.

Oh no I’ve already said if that ever did happen I would never root for Auburn again and hope Auburn goes winless every year. Also, would just root for my grad school, doing way better than Auburn anyways, so it wouldn’t be too bad haha. Sorry, could never allow myself to root for someone like him to be successful. I wouldn’t let him a lemonade stand much less being a head coach. He’s at the perfect place for his personality…

Just now, Auburnguy101 said:

Oh no I’ve already said if that ever did happen I would never root for Auburn again and hope Auburn goes winless every year. Also, would just root for my grad school, doing way better than Auburn anyways, so it wouldn’t be too bad haha. Sorry, could never allow myself to root for someone like him to be successful. I wouldn’t let him a lemonade stand much less being a head coach. He’s at the perfect place for his personality…

Oh that is even BETTER!

Just now, Auburnguy101 said:

Oh no I’ve already said if that ever did happen I would never root for Auburn again and hope Auburn goes winless every year. Also, would just root for my grad school, doing way better than Auburn anyways, so it wouldn’t be too bad haha. Sorry, could never allow myself to root for someone like him to be successful. I wouldn’t let him run a lemonade stand much less being a head coach. He’s at the perfect place for his personality…

1 minute ago, Auburnguy101 said:

Win win

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, Auburnguy101 said:

Hopefully no one has the same take on you for the mistakes you’ve made or have yet to make in your life.

• Like 3

17 minutes ago, NWALA Tiger said:

Negative.  Sankey blocked it

Saban would hire him if he wanted to. He doesn't, so there's not really any point in a discussion here. Sankey would cave to Saban and the REC if they put enough pressure on him but it's not something the nickster cared about enough to mess with it. 

• Like 1

29 minutes ago, Auburnguy101 said:

Yea, sorry, not going to trust what Saban wants when it comes to morals and ethics. He hasn’t paid crap as well. He continues to show poor judgement. I have never seen one fan base fawn over as mediocre of a coach as him as well wanting a person like that. Again, do you and others not realize how easy it would be to recruit against him? We would literally be a team full of 3 stars and JUCOS. Again, use logic. Freeze would be the worst thing that could happen to Auburn. But again, ain’t happening because Dr. Roberts won’t approve. It’s why he passed up Hartwell…

Dude, are u Roberts kid or something? U seem to be in his mind and know what he will or won't do. For the umpteenth time. The PTB are making this hire. It's all lining up with the hiring of Cohen the 1st domino to fall

Edited by NWALA Tiger

6 minutes ago, PigskinPat said:

Hopefully no one has the same take on you for the mistakes you’ve made or have yet to make in your life.

Yea, really tired of hearing that as well. Trust me, I’ve made a lot of mistakes. However, what he has done and continues to do is disgusting. It’d be one thing if he had no issues since then, but then he goes and did what he did this past summer, sorry, he has a pattern of behavior that will not change. Also, people like you are really minimizing what he did at Ole Miss. Again, I’ve made mistakes. What he did wasn’t a mistake…

6 minutes ago, Tigerbelle said:

Saban would hire him if he wanted to. He doesn't, so there's not really any point in a discussion here. Sankey would cave to Saban and the REC if they put enough pressure on him but it's not something the nickster cared about enough to mess with it. 

Ok

Just now, NWALA Tiger said:

Dude, are u Roberts kid or something? U seem to be in his mind and know what he will or won't do. For the umpteenth time. The PTB are making this hire. 

No they’re not. Dr. Roberts is calling his own shots. Actually, what’s happening is that certain boosters are pissed at him because he didn’t pick their candidate. That’s fact…

5 minutes ago, PigskinPat said:

Adultery many times over is not a mistake. It's a choice.....a decision made every time it takes place. And it hurts other innocent people which is a known fact before following through with it. 

• Love 1

4 minutes ago, NWALA Tiger said:

Dude, are u Roberts kid or something? U seem to be in his mind and know what he will or won't do. For the umpteenth time. The PTB are making this hire. It's all lining up with the hiring of Cohen the 1st domino to fall

Actually the hold up is that Cohen was not their choice. Need to let go of the Freeze crap fyi…

3 minutes ago, Tigerbelle said:

Adultery many times over is not a mistake. It's a choice.....a decision made every time it takes place. And it hurts other innocent people which is a known fact before following through with it. 

Wait. What?

7 minutes ago, Auburnguy101 said:

No they’re not. Dr. Roberts is calling his own shots. Actually, what’s happening is that certain boosters are pissed at him because he didn’t pick their candidate. That’s fact…

You been listening to Hoke too much. The main booster is who he listens to

Edited by NWALA Tiger

Just now, NWALA Tiger said:

You been listening to Hoke too much

Actually would never follow him, he’s part of this “backlash” on Cohen. Also, wouldn’t waste money on that site when I can get it for free with people I know…

2 minutes ago, Auburnguy101 said:

Actually would never follow him, he’s part of this “backlash” on Cohen. Also, wouldn’t waste money on that site when I can get it for free with people I know…

Well, since you have the connections and can get the info for free , who is the next coach?Not who u want, but who it will be?

i think when it comes to freeze it would be important to find out what all his players think of him. and i am past his sexual adventures but harassing a lady who has been sexually assaulted it pretty bad. if he is rehabilitated then i have no problems but the harassing part stops me from getting behind him a hundred percent. did he apologize? get worked up taking up for a friend? he could probably take us to the promised land but but he could also turn out to be a public relations nightmare. and i am really tired of folks banging on auburn all the time.

6 minutes ago, NWALA Tiger said:

Well, since you have the connections and can get the info for free , who is the next coach?Not who u want, but who it will be?

I’ve said in previous threads that no one knows who will be the head coach. Many boosters have their own choices, and yes, I know that Freeze is one of them. However, just like this AD search, no one has no idea what will happen. However, I do know that although Freeze’s name is being mentioned, Dr. Roberts will not sign off on him. The names I’ve heard besides him have Kiffin, Deion and a possible power 5 coach from the ACC…

3 minutes ago, aubiefifty said:

i think when it comes to freeze it would be important to find out what all his players think of him. and i am past his sexual adventures but harassing a lady who has been sexually assaulted it pretty bad. if he is rehabilitated then i have no problems but the harassing part stops me from getting behind him a hundred percent. did he apologize? get worked up taking up for a friend? he could probably take us to the promised land but but he could also turn out to be a public relations nightmare. and i am really tired of folks banging on auburn all the time.

I don’t think Freeze needs anyone clearing things up for him so I have posted on here b4 about his recent faupau relative to twitter. I would just say to go look into it and make up your own mind.BTW he is not my favorite as I don’t think he has shown a pattern of success wo cheating (recruiting I am talking about).

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Auburnguy101 said:

I’ve said in previous threads that no one knows who will be the head coach. Many boosters have their own choices, and yes, I know that Freeze is one of them. However, just like this AD search, no one has no idea what will happen. However, I do know that although Freeze’s name is being mentioned, Dr. Roberts will not sign off on him. The names I’ve heard besides him have Kiffin, Deion and a possible power 5 coach from the ACC…

I will support whoever they hire until proven otherwise.  You on the other hand have a very good chance of having to turn in your fan card, pompoms, seat at Toomers Drugstore and all of your selfies with Aubie if a certain coach is hired.

3 minutes ago, NWALA Tiger said:

I will support whoever they hire until proven otherwise.  You on the other hand have a very good chance of having to turn in your fan card, pompoms, seat at Toomers Drugstore and all of your selfies with Aubie if a certain coach is hired.

Yea, and I’m ok with that. It sucks, but I just can never root for someone like him and like I said I have my grad school to root for anyways, I’ll be fine…

2 minutes ago, Hank2020 said:

I don’t think Freeze needs anyone clearing things up for him so I have posted on here b4 about his recent faupau relative to twitter. I would just say to go look into it and make up your own mind.BTW he is not my favorite as I don’t think he has shown a pattern of success wo cheating (recruiting I am talking about).

they all cheat. we cheat. saban cheats. kirby cheats and is more brazen about it. do i want him to cheat? no! but he is an exceptional motivator. and instead of cheating at liberty he appears to be doing more with less. it is the other crap i worry about.and then i i realize he and the dude from bama are not the only ones that have never hired hookers. hell many coaches have been sleeping with students. but the harassment thing i cannot get over. he would need to handle that somehow where he gets that behind him and does nothing to make auburn look bad hiring him. i do believe in second chances but i would keep him on a short leash.