Freeze off the board?

W.E.D

Just now, NWALA Tiger said:

Correct. No big deal if Hartwell  name is leaked. Utah State.. but if Cohen was leaked early that's a different ball of wax since he is/was in conference

Yep I agree.

1 minute ago, NWALA Tiger said:

Hopefully,  Monday or Tues

Hopefully, that would be great so maybe we can then can Harsin and start moving forward to the future... 

17 minutes ago, Viper said:

BTW - I'm not saying you're wrong about Freeze. He is very much a realistic candidate.

Freeze is straight out of a slasher movie. Every time you think you’ve killed it - it just keeps coming back.

image.gif.4774736ac9207b3bcffe891b6adc26c6.gif

Edited by auburnatl1
  • Haha 1

32 minutes ago, NWALA Tiger said:

Yep. This is all booster driven .. Cohen is just sitting at the head of the table. Cohen is an SEC lifer, classic booster hire. Same with Freeze

Freeze ain’t happening. Will never get approval from Dr. Roberts, let it go. Also, hypothetically, do you and others realize how easy it would be to recruit against Auburn if he ever was the coach? You think we suck now, all any coach would have to do is bring up his past and it’s over. Come on, you guys can’t even think logically…

• Haha 1

5 minutes ago, Auburnguy101 said:

Freeze ain’t happening. Will never get approval from Dr. Roberts, let it go. Also, hypothetically, do you and others realize how easy it would be to recruit against Auburn if he ever was the coach? You think we suck now, all any coach would have to do is bring up his past and it’s over. Come on, you guys can’t even think logically…

Ok. LOL. Is that why Saban wanted to hire him 4 yrs ago? The guy has paid his debt. It was over 4 yrs ago. 

Edited by NWALA Tiger
  • Like 1

10 minutes ago, auburnatl1 said:

Freeze is straight out of a slasher movie. Every time you’ve killed it - it just keeps coming back.

image.gif.4774736ac9207b3bcffe891b6adc26c6.gif

It’s truly funny to look back at this forum’s coaching search thread two years ago. Some had Freeze slam dunked then too. 

7 minutes ago, NWALA Tiger said:

Ok. LOL. Is that why Saban wanted to hire him 4 yrs ago? The guy has paid his debt. It was over 4 yrs ago. 

honestly , I wouldn’t be surprised if it wasn’t freeze, grimes or sanders for that matter. 

1 minute ago, NWALA Tiger said:

Ok. LOL

After the past 48 hours maybe lol is right. Creepy if that’s what our “fit” truly is.

it’s a fork in the road for the university. Hopefully lol isn’t right.

• Love 1

3 hours ago, Mikey said:

YOUR point was that parents would trust Sanders. MY point, a point I made quite well, was that the people in Louisiana trusted Orgeron.

You assume he's available. I'm not so sure about that.

Me x saying parents would trust Sanders and you talking about orgeron is literally no point. Hilarious that not only you think it is but you think it was quite well. 

But of course you would try to link that. A race of people is a little different than you probably realize lol

• Facepalm 1

6 minutes ago, DAG said:

honestly , I wouldn’t be surprised if it wasn’t freeze, grimes or sanders for that matter. 

I just don't think the boosters will go for an out of the box hire. Harsin burnt them all

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, auburnatl1 said:

After the past 48 hours maybe lol is right. Creepy if that’s what our “fit” truly is.

it’s a fork in the road for the university. Hopefully lol isn’t right.

Time will tell

Deion is my #1 but I truly think freeze could get us the same response Bruce pearl had. Look at Tennessee right now. I feel like Freeze could get us back to competing highly in two years . But man DS….

2 minutes ago, NWALA Tiger said:

I just don't think the boosters will go for an out of the box hire. Harsin burnt them all

Doesn’t necessarily have to be out of the box. Just someone they are comfortable with which scares me .

• Like 1

17 minutes ago, NWALA Tiger said:

I think he's had some recent trouble......so it was not over 4 years ago. And Saban would've hired Freeze if he'd really wanted to. Freeze has issues and he needs to stay where he is.

12 minutes ago, NWALA Tiger said:

Well in their defense Harsin has burned us all so ...

Edited by autiger88
  • Like 1

6 minutes ago, Tigerbelle said:

I think he's had some recent trouble......so it was not over 4 years ago. And Saban would've hired Freeze if he'd really wanted to. Freeze has issues and he needs to stay where he is.

Negative.  Sankey blocked it

26 minutes ago, NWALA Tiger said:

Yea, sorry, not going to trust what Saban wants when it comes to morals and ethics. He hasn’t paid crap as well. He continues to show poor judgement. I have never seen one fan base fawn over as mediocre of a coach as him as well wanting a person like that. Again, do you and others not realize how easy it would be to recruit against him? We would literally be a team full of 3 stars and JUCOS. Again, use logic. Freeze would be the worst thing that could happen to Auburn. But again, ain’t happening because Dr. Roberts won’t approve. It’s why he passed up Hartwell…

• Like 1

14 minutes ago, DAG said:

Deion is my #1 but I truly think freeze could get us the same response Bruce pearl had. Look at Tennessee right now. I feel like Freeze could get us back to competing highly in two years . But man DS….

Again, do people not understand how easy it would be to recruit against him? Geesh, I swear some people can’t think logically. Also, and I’ll say this again, Dr. ROBERTS WILL NOT APPROVE OF HIM…

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, Auburnguy101 said:

Again, do people not understand how easy it would be to recruit against him? Geesh, I swear some people can’t think logically. Also, and I’ll say this again, Dr. ROBERTS WILL NOT APPROVE OF HIM…

Do you not understand we don’t give a flying hoot what you think ? Lol. You can yell it out to the heavens . Type in bold and color your font purple for funsies . I am still going to have my own opinion on freeze. 

Edited by DAG
  • Haha 1

1 minute ago, DAG said:

Do you not understand we don’t give a fly crap what you think ? Lol

That’s cool, don’t really care. It’s just sad that people are fawning over this creepy guy who is average at best at coaching. Also, he would be the worst thing to happen to Auburn…

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Auburnguy101 said:

That’s cool, don’t really care. It’s just sad that people are fawning over this creepy guy who is average at best at coaching. Also, he would be the worst thing to happen to Auburn…

you seem to care A LOT. Personally I want Deion, but I wouldn't minds seeing you get triggered even more if we did get Freeze.

Edited by DAG