*Official Auburn vs. Arkansas Game Thread *

abw0004

1 minute ago, Taker said:

Is it just me or is our OL struggling today to get any push? I mean there usually so dominant in the run game. 

Had me in the 1st half of the post, won't lie 😂

• Haha 1

4 minutes ago, homersapien said:

We can't throw in the middle or downfield?

They did send the 6’20” TE on a five and out. Then Robby promptly rolled away from him. Might be a start.

• Haha 1

6 minutes ago, Taker said:

Is it just me or is our OL struggling today to get any push? I mean there usually so dominant in the run game. 

5 minutes ago, Maverick.AU said:

Had me in the 1st half of the post, won't lie 😂

Screenshot_20221029_131951.jpg

• Haha 1

3 minutes ago, bishoptf said:

I'm starting to really believe that Harsin is throwing these games on purpose because really no one could be this bad at calling games, SMH

Harsin isn’t the one missing tackles and getting zero pressure on the QB.

The play calling on O could be better, but at some point, you have to block a 3 man rush.

• Like 2

1 hour ago, NWALA Tiger said:

No it ain't 

you need to take that up with the university. they announced it and one of our members here is at the game and heard it. and it was mentioned again as well as being posted on the rant. i went with what was said.

Tisdol clearly injured and wanted to come out of the game and we forced him to stay in for multiple plays. Yikes!

• Like 1
  • Angry 1

How do they get Pucket lined up on Hazelwood. 

That's an absurd mismatch 

1 minute ago, aubiefifty said:

you need to take that up with the university. they announced it and one of our members here is at the game and heard it. and it was mentioned again as well as being posted on the rant. i went with what was said.

Don't get your drawers in a wad. It makes no difference 

2 minutes ago, CCTAU said:

Harsin isn’t the one missing tackles and getting zero pressure on the QB.

The play calling on O could be better, but at some point, you have to block a 3 man rush.

He calls an awful game no adjustments, no emotion just nothing, he could care less about winning...

1 minute ago, Dual-Threat Rigby said:

I haven’t watched the vast majority of this game, but why did we kick a 52 yard FG with a below average kicker line.

Fixed it for you.

1 minute ago, tsande07 said:

Tisdol clearly injured and wanted to come out of the game and we forced him to stay in for multiple plays. Yikes!

Why doesn't he just go down? He's hurt and we can't handle their tempo....just sit down

• Love 1

1 minute ago, tsande07 said:

Nah I'll say it right now, **** Harsin and all these clowns. I'm done. That was bs 

• Like 1