*Official Auburn vs. Arkansas Game Thread *

abw0004

Just now, ATOtiger90 said:

AL reporting we are in negotiations with John cohen is Miississippi st

An ad that's getting run off from miss st. Just auburn being auburn 

• Like 2

1 minute ago, NWALA Tiger said:

Don't get your drawers in a wad. It makes no difference 

i felt like you angry or something. ju8st making sure i double checked before i posted. did they say why they did this?

man our kids work their behind off and deserve better than this crap show.

• Like 2

Just now, aubiefifty said:

i felt like you angry or something. ju8st making sure i double checked before i posted. did they say why they did this?

Angry? LOL. I'm just watching this clown show that Harsin calls a football team and laughing

dammit man! i could have had a v8.............but i love my tigers too much not to pull for them.

1 minute ago, NWALA Tiger said:

Angry? LOL. I'm just watching this clown show that Harsin calls a football team and laughing

well he makes me mad so i figured that was most of us...............

Hoping we can somehow get this win. But not surprised about this game. Everyone was talking about how bad Arky defense is and it is. However, our offense has been inconsistent all year and they have an offense that can execute and has much of the year.

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, AuCivilEng1 said:

Man, we suck so bad. 

the team is a reflection of harsin. all he does is give them poor coaching and throws them under the bus after the games never taking any blame for himself.

• Thanks 1

It really amazes me how Robby has played QB his whole life yet is such a bad passer. I mean it’s hard to miss so many easy, open passes for almost any normal dude much less a D1 SEC level starting QB. Impressive in a bad way lol.