PAY SITES are always wrong!!!!

TeamZero77

6 hours ago, DAG said:

The pay sites including this one is not worth it. Majority of it is wrong. Ban me. 

No don't get banned man this place would suck without you...

• WarTiger changed the title to PAY SITES are always wrong!!!!
11 hours ago, TeamZero77 said:

Our so called "Insiders" at Auburn who make their living covering Auburn sports seem to always get these hires wrong. Not only wrong, they don't even get close.

All we heard after Gus was fired was it's 100% Mario Cristobal. Then he signed an extension to Oregon and our Insiders blamed us not getting Mario because our boosters wouldnt give full control. Then it was for sure going to be Freeze, then Kiffin, then Napier, then Sarkisian, etc. Not a damn one had Bryan Harsin on their list.

Then during the offseason all the Insiders said he was for sure getting fired and then they started the same stuff again about us hiring Kiffin, Grimes, Freeze, etc. Well, Harsin never got fired so they again missed it.

Now the AD hire was for sure going to be the Utah State AD and he was hiring Grimes as HC because he tries to hire Grimes at Utah State. Looks like another miss for the Auburn Insiders like Marshall, Hoke, etc. I haven't seen any of them say that Cohen from Miss. St. was our guy or even in the running. They never get it right.

It goes back to 2008 when we were for sure hiring Turner Gill, then Houston Nutt and then Mike Leach. None of them mentioned Chizik. 

They're taking Auburn fans money but whiffing 90% of the time on recruiting, coaching hires, coaching terminations and AD hirings. 

As much as they give out wrong information, it wouldn't shock me if Harsin is our coach next season but has to make staff changes. 

Don't blame them much on Harsin because after Gus, I also did not believe Auburn would do something so unbelievable as hire a coach from a conference other than a a power 5 conference.

Edited by Carnell

25 minutes ago, Auburn02 said:

Don’t upset the censors. 😬 

It’s a weird power trip and half the time it ends up in a less efficiently written, more ambiguously titled thread, but hey, what other people do in the confines of their basement is none of my business. 

Edited by Barnacle
  • Haha 1