PAY SITES are always wrong!!!!

TeamZero77

2 minutes ago, Taker said:

Kinda like the 'Crutin finger 👉

Man we all got snowed

At some point it defies logic that we’re finding EVERY underrated 3 star in the south.

• Haha 1

Agreed. I think the issue is that at the end of the day all these decisions come down to the President. And Gogue, Leath, Gogue 2.0, and now Roberts don't talk to anyone. Plus they do their own thing.

Back in the day when Lowder and co were in control, I'd imagine second hand info leaking out was a lot more credible because Lowder was calling shots, and a lot more people were in his circle and getting said info. PAM seems to legitimately know several power brokers, however, that ain't saying much nowadays since they've all been cut off themselves.

1 minute ago, Tigerbelle said:

Auburn fans had a choice.....believe the players who told us Harsin was no good......look at how he handled Coach Corn.....look at how he coached the games......or believe a media outlet wanting to make money. 

Its amazing the number of fans who took this con mans words over players and coaches who he tossed aside.

• TeamZero77 changed the title to Auburn PAY SITES are always wrong!!!!

We were talking about this today at the game. News of the AD was spreading and nobody had even heard of him.

Jay Tate is 0-for in calling these things. Heck they all are… agree that nobody knows anything. 

2 minutes ago, CR said:

Its amazing the number of fans who took this con mans words over players and coaches who he tossed aside.

When people SHOW YOU who they are......believe them. This is something that is always true and I live by it. 

• Like 3

7 minutes ago, CR said:

but.....but......but....he was ALPHA

• Haha 1

7 minutes ago, Tigerbelle said:

Auburn fans had a choice.....believe the players who told us Harsin was no good......look at how he handled Coach Corn.....look at how he coached the games......or believe a media outlet wanting to make money. 

Did you happen to see College Gameday's segment with Bo Nix last week? It was good and Bo said that he was "just through with it" last season at Auburn. He said it wasn't fun at all and it always seemed to be something every week. From that I'm pretty sure he was talking about every week there was different drama going on. 

I've got to agree that ever since Harsin came to Auburn, it's been nonstop drama. I just want it to end. The sooner, the better.

• Like 2

If that pattern continues to ring true, Auburn is going to hire Luke Fickell over in Cincinnati. 

I’ll say it. Auburn is one of the most dysfunctional schools in college football. It’s not a rumor or a made up statement. AU very rarely gets hirings correct. We did wonderful with BP, but even he knows the complete dysfunction and when the right team comes along, he will move on if he’s smart. Deion might would turn things around quicker, rather than slower. Then again, who’s kidding who, AU will not give up enough control to a coach, that may make a quick difference. I fully expect Auburn to ruin themselves as usual and keep paying coaches to go away. The most poorly run University in the SEC, where sports are involved. 

1 hour ago, TeamZero77 said:

Our so called "Insiders" at Auburn who make their living covering Auburn sports seem to always get these hires wrong. Not only wrong, they don't even get close.

All we heard after Gus was fired was it's 100% Mario Cristobal. Then he signed an extension to Oregon and our Insiders blamed us not getting Mario because our boosters wouldnt give full control. Then it was for sure going to be Freeze, then Kiffin, then Napier, then Sarkisian, etc. Not a damn one had Bryan Harsin on their list.

Then during the offseason all the Insiders said he was for sure getting fired and then they started the same stuff again about us hiring Kiffin, Grimes, Freeze, etc. Well, Harsin never got fired so they again missed it.

Now the AD hire was for sure going to be the Utah State AD and he was hiring Grimes as HC because he tries to hire Grimes at Utah State. Looks like another miss for the Auburn Insiders like Marshall, Hoke, etc. I haven't seen any of them say that Cohen from Miss. St. was our guy or even in the running. They never get it right.

It goes back to 2008 when we were for sure hiring Turner Gill, then Houston Nutt and then Mike Leach. None of them mentioned Chizik. 

They're taking Auburn fans money but whiffing 90% of the time on recruiting, coaching hires, coaching terminations and AD hirings. 

As much as they give out wrong information, it wouldn't shock me if Harsin is our coach next season but has to make staff changes. 

Drink more ovaltine!

I'm not sure why all of the hand wringing over this. Nobody would pay if the sites said "We're throwing darts just like you!" when there's really nothing else that can be said about it. Everyone is guessing, those sites live and breath off of the addicts who can't get enough, so why let it get to you? 

(I pay for it because I like the network of idiots like me who enjoy living and breathing this stuff- it doesn't make me angry when they are wrong, it's expected)

Edited by WDE_OxPx_2010
  • Like 1

2 minutes ago, TeamZero77 said:

Did you happen to see College Gameday's segment with Bo Nix last week? It was good and Bo said that he was "just through with it" last season at Auburn. He said it wasn't fun at all and it always seemed to be something every week. From that I'm pretty sure he was talking about every week there was different drama going on. 

I've got to agree that ever since Harsin came to Auburn, it's been nonstop drama. I just want it to end. The sooner, the better.

I didn't see it.......but I do believe him 100%. 

i don't blame him for leaving either. Harsin is poison. When all your time and energy is spent on drama and the surrounding fallout....there's no room for growth and development. Nobody has had any real improvement under Mr Potato Head, and most have regressed. 

I truly think Zac and Caddy are staying for the players who are still there..... putting out little fires and trying to keep things afloat until the situation can be corrected. They look miserable on the sidelines. 

• Like 3

They're taking Auburn fans money but whiffing 90% of the time on recruiting, coaching hires, coaching terminations and AD hirings. 

A fool and his money shall always part.

• Like 1

16 minutes ago, WDE_OxPx_2010 said:

I'm not sure why all of the hand wringing over this. Nobody would pay if the sites said "We're throwing darts just like you!" when there's really nothing else that can be said about it. Everyone is guessing, those sites live and breath off of the addicts who can't get enough, so why let it get to you? 

(I pay for it because I like the network of idiots like me who enjoy living and breathing this stuff- it doesn't make me angry when they are wrong, it's expected)

You pay to be mislead? And you know that in advance......but you still give them your money?

That's really......incomprehensible. 

Just now, Tigerbelle said:

You pay to be mislead? And you know that in advance......but you still give them your money?

That's really......incomprehensible. 

Your opinion matters to me. I should improve my decisions.

• Haha 4

I joined a pay for the first time this year and it’s 100% not worth it.  I paid $1 for the year.

the recruiting intel is about the only thing worth joining for but you can get the same intel by listening to Jlees recruiting call in show for free!  Getting worked up about a kid who you’ll forget about until he actually sees the field in 2 years is pretty cringe though.  

I know this place isn’t as active as it once was but I appreciate the mods keeping the junk to a minimum here.  Other sites will be the same people posting the same thread over and over because they didn’t get enough interaction in their first post.

I’ve literally learned nothing of any substance and honestly feel like I wasted a dollar.  

I know a lot of people don’t like him but at least Jay Tate makes an effort to be entertaining with his content.  I’ve been completely sucked into these post game drains during football and bball season.  They make the drive back from Auburn go by a little faster.

Finally, if you are gonna part with your money I would personally avoid any site with Justin Hokanson involved.  He lacks any credibility and has zero real sources.  

So here's the thing about "insiders" being in the know is a fluid thing. That's one.

Two. When someone does offer something and it's not what the majority want to hear they are attacked.

Three guys that the mods or admin like are embellished and protected.

4 you can't have a pay site if you don't claim to have insiders.....so do the math

• Like 1
  • Facepalm 2

The Harsinogen effect. He’s a cancer to our beloved football program. 

8 hours ago, Tigerbelle said:

You mean, believe commonsense or believe the media?

• Like 1