* Official Auburn vs. Mississippi State Game Thread *

abw0004

Just now, JDUBB4AU said:

Maybe. You compared him to Cowart. That’s stupid . He has performed worlds better than Cowart. Maybe not up to his hype.

Op had way more hype than cower, op was a phenomenon from the time he was in jr high , and once again, at AU, he was a big ole bust 

4 minutes ago, DAG said:

Why is this so hard to understand . Mighty ducks only beats team Iceland in the movies . We need to get a next coach ready and get momentum underneath the scene 

Or try the V-Formation.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, autiger88 said:

tenor.gif

Me the last three football seasons.

1 minute ago, GTNupe11 said:

Nah he's not exempt from scrutiny. 

I don't know how you would derive that from my post. Obviously, he can be scrutinized, it just shouldn't be based on something that's clearly incorrect by just watching the games that've been played.

8 minutes ago, Old fan 47 said:

I really feel bad for Caddy. He inherited a team with very very little talent. This team is not a knock on any of his potential coaching ability. No OL, no decent QB, no pass rush, poor linebacker play and zero secondary. Hell our kicker had gotten even worse over the years. Going to be a long road back, portal or not. 

I agree with all of this. This QB room is just bad. It still amazes me that Harsin, a former QB at Boise State, let us get this bad at QB. In college, and pro for that matter, you go as your QB goes. Bo Nix masked a ton of coaching warts that Harsin had. It's obvious. He got hurt when we were up 28-3 in the 2nd quarter against Mississippi State and we would've went to 7-3 in that game had he not gotten hurt. We would've beaten South Carolina, Alabama and Houston with a healthy Bo Nix because all 3 of those games were 1 score games or less. That's 10-3 in Harsin's first year had Bo stayed healthy. Instead we've lost all but 1 P5 game since Bo got hurt and we should've lost that game because Missouri gave us that win. 

How easily it can all go astray. This coaching hire may be the most important football coaching hire Auburn has ever made.