* Official Auburn vs. Mississippi State Game Thread *

abw0004

1 minute ago, aucom96 said:

Hurts me Caddy has to wear this garbage for Harsin. I dearly hope Auburn takes care of this guy, regardless of what direction they go.

Thought the same.

11 minutes ago, Taker said:

I don't fault Caddy for going for it... he is trying to spark this team that regardless of the change still doesn't look like they believe they can be in this.

I get what your are saying, however, maybe Harsin knew what he had and was trying to spark the team with some of those calls also. However, the hatred for Harsin never allowed for that thought process. (Not excusing Harsin at all)

When you know your team is bad, you sometimes take chances. If those chances are successful, you might win the game. 

I found in my years of coaching that you KNOW your team. If you ask them to do things they can’t do, when they fail, it’s on you. If you game plan for your team to play every play at their best, you will usually lose. 

As we now see, we are who we thought we were.

Edited by CCTAU

1 minute ago, aucanucktiger said:

NO! It doesnt burn his RS and gives him SEC experience!

He's played in 1 game? If he plays and for the rest of the season he'll burn his RS

1 minute ago, JDUBB4AU said:

Cowart was the number one effin player in the country Mav. This isn’t even a conversation. What are we talking about ? What the hell does this conversation even matter? 

That u wanna try to defend somebody, I heard of OP years prior, I heard of cowart the year of. OP a lb with 4.4 speed with a starting position, he's been more of a bust than cowart imo bc we heard about this dude in 7tj grade