* Official Auburn vs. Mississippi State Game Thread *

abw0004

1 minute ago, kennypowers said:

That's moronic. He can recruit.  Team looks much tougher and more energetic.   You wouldn't support him if that's who they chose?

I’m hoping they don’t use your “feelings” when choosing a head coach. 
Caddy is not ready. I love the guy, but as many have said over and over and over, the SEC is not a place to learn on the fly. Intelligent people know this. 

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Systems said:

You guys are so dumb, stupid even, cursing at me for saying a new coach w/no head coaching experience is in over his head with his first HC job - that's to be expected and is no slight to CW. Just having a dissenting opinion this board is grounds for gang attacking by you j/o's. Like no one can have an opinion that's not like yours. That why Auburn is in such a state of affairs. Group think idiots like yourselves. Ban me for all I care. 

The thing is, he hasnt really made any coaching decisions that would be indicative of a lack of experience. He went for it on 4th instead of a fg.. Big deal. Everything else is on point coaching wise

• Like 1

Just now, CCTAU said:

I’m hoping they don’t use your “feelings” when choosing a head coach. 
Caddy is not ready. I love the guy, but as many have said over and over and over, the SEC is not a place to learn on the fly. Intelligent people know this. 

Penis