* Official Auburn vs. Mississippi State Game Thread *

abw0004

1 minute ago, Systems said:

You people are so stupid. EVERY ONE of these coaches is going to get fired in 90 days - everyone of them - even your beloved CW is going to get fired. That's why they're interim. No way they're staying. They'll be gone. So as much as you're making of how well they're doing, it's in no way, not even close to good enough to keep their jobs - no way, no how, no ma'am, no sir. 

Are you a Bama fan posting?

Please go away!

You people are so stupid. EVERY ONE of these coaches is going to get fired in 90 days - everyone of them - even your beloved CW is going to get fired. That's why they're interim. No way they're staying. They'll be gone. So as much as you're making of how well they're doing, it's in no way, not even close to good enough to keep their jobs - no way, no how, no ma'am, no sir. 

Hey, you said some more dumb s***. 

• Haha 1

1 minute ago, WDE_OxPx_2010 said:

Why is a walk on turned scholly LB playing right now? #46, Levant. What happened to Steiner and Riley? And Asante?

Because kids who want to tackle somebody are getting to play. 

Steiner is too slow.

• Like 2

2 minutes ago, Systems said:

We need a mod to get this AH off the board.

3 minutes ago, Systems said:

Get the **** outta here.

Who is this clown?

I’m not sure I’ve ever seen someone so brazenly miss the entire point.

1 minute ago, Eagle-1 said:

This right here!

Just now, Eagle-1 said:

Steiner is too slow.

He's not playing poorly, just never heard of him before this week and he's pretty far down the list to be playing in a critical situation.

F*** off bammer troll.

Just now, jaw2atlAU said:

F*** off bammer troll.

Nice retort. I can spell and I have all my teeth. Try again.

It's me. I'm real. Deal with reality. 

If you were dealing in reality we might. But you're just here to stir the pot.....or you're a potato lover.

Either way....shut up.