* Official Auburn vs. Mississippi State Game Thread *

abw0004

from the outside looking in   when i was younger even a few years ago  i paid no mind to bama   but now my mom likes them  eww    my point  is i understand now why u guys hate bama as much as u do   

1 minute ago, jw 4 au said:

These refs are spineless. You have to penalize the cowbell s*** if it causes an offsides. They never let up for that conversion. 

Imagine if they penalized every snap that had cowbells ringing? MSU would have 400 yards of penalties. It's EVERY DOWN.

2 minutes ago, CCTAU said:

I’m hoping they don’t use your “feelings” when choosing a head coach. 
Caddy is not ready. I love the guy, but as many have said over and over and over, the SEC is not a place to learn on the fly. Intelligent people know this. 

Bullocks. He could easily bring someone like Grimes in at oc and roll w schmedding and be fine. That said, we still need to see if he can pull a W here and more moving forward. I am not advocating for him to be head coach but im not closed off to it either

We aren’t here without Cadillac. His energy has basically single-handedly led this comeback. But I will say his 2 point conversion decision and not taking the FG have cost us a cushion here. We’d have at least 30 points right now.

• Like 2

Just now, DAG said:

Well color me surprised and shocked because I was not at all expecting this. This should show future coaches if anything we still got grit and moxie 

Same. Reminds me of our basketball team, just grit and grind. We can win this. 

• Like 1

1 minute ago, ShocksMyBrain said:

Did the OL even get the playcall? That was absolutely ridiculous. 

Kinda looks like they've been confused on many play calls. Really. Like they don't know the play book.

10 minutes ago, Systems said:

You guys are so dumb, stupid even, cursing at me for saying a new coach w/no head coaching experience is in over his head with his first HC job - that's to be expected and is no slight to CW. Just having a dissenting opinion this board is grounds for gang attacking by you j/o's. Like no one can have an opinion that's not like yours. That why Auburn is in such a state of affairs. Group think idiots like yourselves. Ban me for all I care. 

9 minutes ago, ShocksMyBrain said:

You mad. 

Beat me to it... 

I curiously want to ask, Do you like anything about this team or staff?

• Like 1

Just now, ThurstontheWelshCorgi said:

Bullocks. He could easily bring someone like Grimes in at oc and roll w schmedding and be fine. That said, we still need to see if he can pull a W here and more moving forward. I am not advocating for him to be head coach but im not closed off to it either

Nonononononononono. No. LOVE Caddy but completely not ready. 

• Like 2

It’s about time someone else defense gets tired at the end of the game!

And they seem to be noticing some holes in that defense. 

3 minutes ago, ThurstontheWelshCorgi said:

The thing is, he hasnt really made any coaching decisions that would be indicative of a lack of experience. He went for it on 4th instead of a fg.. Big deal. Everything else is on point coaching wise

CW is doing a fine job. He's just in over his head relative to every other SEC head coach with real HC experience such as Mike Leach. 

• Dislike 1

Just now, Taker said:

Beat me to it... 

I curiously want to ask, Do you like anything about this team or staff?

Yes, I like the uniforms. 

3 minutes ago, AuCivilEng1 said:

It’s simple. The team is feeding off the energy of a staff that cares about them and cares about Auburn. We aren’t a good football team. Everyone knows that. But now we are a bad football team with a Head Coach that wants them to win. 

Out of likes, but could not agree more. Proud of the effort tonight from everyone. 

1 minute ago, Systems said:

CW is doing a fine job. He's just in over his head relative to every other SEC head coach with real HC experience such as Mike Leach. 

Given the adjustments made at 1/2 time he’s doing a damn good job

• Like 2