* Official Auburn vs. Mississippi State Game Thread *

abw0004

Just now, CCTAU said:

Give me five of him. I can fix that. But I can’t coach the passivity out of the rest.

Five guys who block when the play is over and the other quits blocking ? Yeah genius stuff . 

I wish they had a camera just on Caddy the whole game. He may be exerting more energy as a coach than he did as a player. He’s gonna be sore in the morning!

3 minutes ago, Auburn Tiger said:

Yep. I was at the game last week, and Harsin literally stared at his play sheet the entire game. Every time I looked at him on the sideline he was looking down at it. He never talked to his players. Just stood off by himself and stared at his sheet. 

Insane 

1 minute ago, Auburn Tiger said:

We are clearly a more competitive team this week. Wonder why…

Less starch?

Just now, DAG said:

Five guys who block when the play is over and the other quits blocking ? Yeah genius stuff . 

I see you are happy with the blocking of the rest. Now that is genius. 

1 minute ago, DAG said:

Hey atleast it wouldn’t be as noticeable 

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

1 minute ago, DAG said:

Reading his post was key.  Said he could coach that out of them, but at least we’d have some linemen with tenacity.

• Thanks 1

1 minute ago, CCTAU said:

I see you are happy with the blocking of the rest. Now that is genius. 

My point is he wouldn’t have pancaked the guy if he didn’t stop blocking . The other dude quit blocking like everyone else because he heard the god dang whistle. Tenacity had nothing to do with it. 

Edited by DAG

Just now, Maverick.AU said:

The guy that's s***ting on an interim coach lol, go **** yourself 

You guys are so dumb, stupid even, cursing at me for saying a new coach w/no head coaching experience is in over his head with his first HC job - that's to be expected and is no slight to CW. Just having a dissenting opinion this board is grounds for gang attacking by you j/o's. Like no one can have an opinion that's not like yours. That why Auburn is in such a state of affairs. Group think idiots like yourselves. Ban me for all I care. 

• Haha 1
  • Dislike 3

14 minutes ago, CCTAU said:

You would be doing a disservice to Caddy and AU.

That's moronic. He can recruit.  Team looks much tougher and more energetic.   You wouldn't support him if that's who they chose?

Just now, Systems said:

You guys are so dumb, stupid even, cursing at me for saying a new coach w/no head coaching experience is in over his head with his first HC job - that's to be expected and is no slight to CW. Just having a dissenting opinion this board is grounds for gang attacking by you j/o's. Like no one can have an opinion that's not like yours. That why Auburn is in such a state of affairs. Group think idiots like yourselves. Ban me for all I care. 

He's a ******* interim u ******* twit, just shut the **** up and quit posting here 

• Like 3

Just now, Systems said:

You mad. 

• Haha 1