* Official Auburn vs. Mississippi State Game Thread *

abw0004

2 minutes ago, Maverick.AU said:

Dumbass stuff by wright but like caddy putting his arm around him and talking to him. 

You would never ever see Harsin do that.  It would have been beneath him. 

• Like 2

Just now, ThurstontheWelshCorgi said:

Wright was so proud of himself too there like "i did it, i pancaked that guy!" 

That's what made me laugh so hard. 

The only reason why he finished the block was because everyone else heard the damn whistle and stopped lol. It has nothing to do with a mean streak. Just stupid stuff 

Just now, Systems said:

Typical retort.

Lol yes, let's s*** on a coach that's an interim that's an auburn legend, yes I'll say it until the end of days, stfu, post less

• Like 3

Proud as hell of this football team. Period! WDE 

• Like 1

22 minutes ago, cbo said:

Exactly. Funny how you see a difference when the coach actually cares about the players. 

Yep. I was at the game last week, and Harsin literally stared at his play sheet the entire game. Every time I looked at him on the sideline he was looking down at it. He never talked to his players. Just stood off by himself and stared at his sheet. 

• Like 1

1 minute ago, tigerrules said:

So eventually Robby is bound to go deep to brown. Either draw a penalty or a big play. 

He’ll never see him..

Just now, Maverick.AU said:

Lol yes, let's s*** on a coach that's an interim that's an auburn legend, yes I'll say it until the end of days, stfu, post less

Drink less early.

• Dislike 1

Just now, autigeremt said:

Proud as hell of this football team. Period! WDE 

Asks systems, Cadillac should just denounce auburn, he's such a terrible interim and an embarrassment to auburn university 

1 minute ago, DAG said:

The only reason why he finished the block was because everyone else heard the damn whistle and stopped lol. It has nothing to do with a mean streak. Just stupid stuff 

Give me five of him. I can fix that. But I can’t coach the passivity out of the rest.

• Like 2