* Official Auburn vs. Mississippi State Game Thread *

abw0004

Can someone remind me why it is okay for MSU to have artificial noisemakers? For years I have had the desire to by hundreds of air horns and hand them out to Auburn fans at Ms. State. Maybe in 2 years.

We have practically no offensive line. Linebackers, secondary weak. Defensive line has zero depth. QB hasn't got much time to do more than run for his life and we're still in this game. 

I'm proud of them. They should be quitting on the bad end of a blowout on the road and they have a chance to win this thing going into the 4th. 

Good for them. This year, we have to take any wins we get. I'm seeing a win right now. 

• Like 1

The one thing you can say, this team hasn't quit. They're fighting like badgers. 

• Like 1

Just now, Swamp Eagle said:

A lot to desire still, but a lot to be proud of in that 3rd quarter. No quit in this bunch. 

It was the best third quarter of the season.

Finally a game where the defense is leading us.  Only fitting if they can get 6 themselves to get the lead.  Coming back to win this game would be the perfect receipt from last year against them.  Last year was the beginning of the downfall.  This could be turning the page for the uprising.  Love the story.  Let's finish!

When is the last time Auburn dominated a quarter in SEC play? 

My Tigers may not win tonight but they got some of their swagger back and it's great to see. That's a big step forward already. 

• Like 2
  • Love 1

Win or lose...kids have played hard, coaches have made good adjustments and the team is pulling for each other... under horrible circumstances..

This game has been enjoyable to watch 😀

• Like 1

Win or lose I love how hard this team is fighting. The effort especially on D has been great.

That said I want us to win.

• Like 1

Just now, Grumps said:

Can someone remind me why it is okay for MSU to have artificial noisemakers? For years I have had the desire to by hundreds of air horns and hand them out to Auburn fans at Ms. State. Maybe in 2 years.

Last time I was in Starkville for a game they took my shaker because it had a clacker on it.  “No noisemakers” 🙄

1 minute ago, AuburnNTexas said:

Win or lose I love how hard this team is fighting. The effort especially on D has been great.

That said I want us to win.

It’s almost like they’re……hard fighting soldiers!

😎

• Love 1

2 minutes ago, kennypowers said:

I'd support Caddy as HC. 

You would be doing a disservice to Caddy and AU.

1 minute ago, AuCivilEng1 said:

It’s almost like they’re……hard fighting soldiers!

😎

Wow that’s a blast from the past

1 minute ago, GreenTiger said:

Been a while since we’ve seen a second half of this nature. 

It's called an adjustment. We've had a couple of head coaches that didn't believe in them.