Schmedding

TigerHorn

Continues to impress with halftime adjustments (previously an unheard-of concept for AU DCs in the post-CTT era). 

"Over the past three games, Auburn has allowed just 89 combined yards and zero points in the third quarter."

• Like 6
  • Love 2

Have to give him credit. He’s doing the work. Adjustments have been really noticeable for sure. 

Amen. A new coach could do worse than Caddy and Schmedding. The players play hard for them. I have been very impressed with the D the last three games. I also like the fact that a bunch of D players I haven't seen play much at all this year are playing and playing well. And that was before all the injuries tonight.

Schmed isn’t a true Boise Boy.  He earned his stripes somewhere else.both coordinators that most fans considered garbage under Harsin have done great under Caddy. 

8 minutes ago, Win4AU said:

Schmed isn’t a true Boise Boy.  He earned his stripes somewhere else.both coordinators that most fans considered garbage under Harsin have done great under Caddy. 

Friend wasn't the coordinator before, but I get your point. He is performing well with what we have. 

Not going to lie. When we kept him, I was a bit disappointed. I wanted to be completely free of the Boise boys. But he’s earned his check. This defense is playing a lot better with Harsin out of his ear.

30 minutes ago, TigerHorn said:

Friend wasn't the coordinator before, but I get your point. He is performing well with what we have. 

I meant the heat he was getting as Oline coach.  But potato potauto