Tank forgoes senior season

WFE12

Would’ve liked to see what he would do in the new offense. Wonder what the draft grades are. Good luck to him

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1
  • Love 1

Good for him. He certainly didn't sign up for what he had to deal with......man I wish he had a different experience here

• Like 7
  • Thanks 1

1 minute ago, cole256 said:

Good for him. He certainly didn't sign up for what he had to deal with......man I wish he had a different experience here

Completely agree.   There are several that I would also add to that list.   D Hall being at the top of that list.  

• Thanks 1

This was widely expected, and we have good RBs to come in and start/play in his place.  He's a good back, but I don't think our RB game will fall off one bit.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

And 30 yards shy of another 1000 season, 1 quarter of a bowl game. Harsin….the gift the keeps on giving. :) 

Best of luck to Tank, he certainly should have had a better college career and it’s not his fault at all it was dysfunction junction during his time here. I’ll be pulling for him. 

• Like 2

Tank, you are the one who deserves the thanks!  You could have gone somewhere else but you chose Auburn.  You could have left last year for greener pastures but again you chose to stay with your team.  You could have packed it in when things went south this year but you turned it up a notch.  You will be a better man in the long run for the way you handled yourself.  War Eagle young man!  Go chase your dream!  

• Like 3
  • Love 2

12 minutes ago, WillMunny said:

Oh my goodness, if he had just stayed in bounds like he was told to do several times before that play...quite probably another Iron Bowl win for AU.

Honestly, that's the main reason I'm not sad Tank is going pro.  Every time I seem him carry the ball, I see him going out of bounds in last year's Iron Bowl.

Some AU players make famous plays, some make infamous ones...

We win that game, and perhaps Harsin is still here.

• Thanks 1

3 hours ago, cole256 said:

3 hours ago, woodford said:

Good luck Tank! I would say I hope you become an Atlanta Falcon but I want you to win ballgames. WDE. 

Yeah, can't put thar evil on him twice. Let him luck into a good team in the 3rd round