Gov of South Carolina

auskull

Old news but timely. Did anyone catch the interview on Finebum at SEC Media days with the Governor of South Carolina? They were discussing the upcoming games with Auburn and Alabama. When asked about how he felt when the BCS shafted Auburn, he replied "its only Auburn, what do you expect". He went on to say even the students are conditioned to accepting their fate. Finebum gave him ample opportunity to admit it was a joke -- it wasn't. The big game for them would be a signature win over Bammer. Go figure. Is this guy an absolute idiot. Little does he know who rules in this state. Its been a new day for 25 years.

Maybe someone can send the sound bite to CTT in time for the USC game.

Now that I think about it, It was FSN or ESPN on one of those previews instead of Finebum. It did occur at SEC Media days however. Can anyone help me here?

Come on, someone please get this sound bite to Tuberville. Hehe. I would love for him to hear it. We have 2 VERY EASY games before South Carolina, give us plenty of time to just BLOW THEM AWAY.

Wow what does the Gov have to brag about on South Carolina....one 10 wins season and first bowl victory in school history was 94 with BRAD SCOTT as head coach.

:usc: may lose the 99 or 2000 season to forfeit too. Granny Clampett had a FG kiccker playing that he knew was ineligible.

The limpcocks,

You've got to be kidding me? It's only Auburn? The most disturbing aspect of that comment is the fact that it came from someone representing the University of South Carolina?

This is the same school that went 0-11 just a few years ago.

This is the same school that could not win more than nine games in one season with Lou Holtz as their head coach.

This is the same school whose only accomplishment to the SEC was an NIT Championship in men's baskeetball.

The limpcocks biggest win in 20 years was against a four loss Georgia team.

We've beaten Tennessee three times in 15 months. The limpcocks haven't beaten UT in 13 years.

This is a fourth tier team in the SEC East and the only reason why they're 4 is beceause you can always rely on Vandy and Kentucky to bring up the rear in the SEC East.

"It's only Auburn." The only thing that would make me sicker is if the same words were uttered by Vandy's President, the Gov. of Tennessee acting on behalf of Vanderbilt University, etc.

Why I'm wasting valuable board space on this joker is beyond me.

This is another reason why I posted the top ten reasons why we must beat Tech list. We need to keep this win streak going and have another great year because for whatever reason unknown to me, people still don't want to respect us.

They would rather respect a UAT team who has gone 10-15 the last two years.

Alex

Archived