11619371.jpg

11619379.jpg

• Like 2

1 hour ago, aubiefifty said:

11619368.jpg

11619370.jpg

11619371.jpg

11619379.jpg

Not really nuts about it Fiddy. Of course I am not crazy about change sometimes. One wife for 41 years. She is fortunate because I am such a great guy.

opening day forecast about typical

Fri, 17th
Patchy rain possible, 0009 light rain showers
Lo: 38°F
Hi: 52°F
Patchy rain possible Friday, temperatures as high as 52°F, low temperature around 38°F, chance of rain 89%, wind out of the W 16 mph. Barometric pressure 30.03 in, visibility 6 mi, humidity 64%.
  • Like 1

I like the blue top but with the pants looks a bit much for baseball. Gray is solid.  

• Like 1

Use the white or gray pants with the blue top whether home or away and I like it

Edited by AUBwins
  • Like 1

• WarTiger changed the title to Baseball's new threads
39 minutes ago, SaltyTiger said:

Not really nuts about it Fiddy. Of course I am not crazy about change sometimes. One wife for 41 years. She is fortunate because I am such a great guy.

Fri, 17th
Patchy rain possible Friday, temperatures as high as 52°F, low temperature around 38°F, chance of rain 89%, wind out of the W 16 mph. Barometric pressure 30.03 in, visibility 6 mi, humidity 64%.

salty for some weird reason i cannot give you a thumbs up. i tried twice so i have no idea what that is about. and personally i love the new jerseys. i have never been a fan of orange much because they should be an accent type thing anyway.

25 minutes ago, AUBwins said:

Use the white or gray pants with the blue top whether home or away and I like it

blue jerseys look good to me................i guess you can purchase them somewhere in auburn? anyone?

42 minutes ago, SaltyTiger said:

Fri, 17th

salty i guess third time is the charm   lol

• Like 1

43 minutes ago, aubiefifty said:

blue jerseys look good to me................i guess you can purchase them somewhere in auburn? anyone?

I suppose you could get them at the Team Store in the arena. I don’t have a real problem with the jersey but do not like the blue on blue look. I love our orange jersey on white pants for baseball.

• Like 3

I like both of them. The all blue looks good. 

I think my favorite style of baseball uniform is the vest look. 

Screenshot_20230212-063544~2.png

• Like 1

On 2/11/2023 at 11:45 AM, aubiefifty said:

salty for some weird reason i cannot give you a thumbs up. i tried twice so i have no idea what that is about. and personally i love the new jerseys. i have never been a fan of orange much because they should be an accent type thing anyway.

Fifty,  What makes you say Orange should be an accent color?  There's nothing anywhere that says Orange is a "secondary" or "accent" color.  The two colors are ALWAYS equally used and Orange gets top billing in the fight song...Fight on you orange and blue. :lol: 

I absolutely LOVE the Orange across all the sports that have them.  Would rather see us in Orange jerseys or pants than any other.  ALWAYS give me more ORANGE.

I don't know of any school anywhere that considers one of their team colors to be an accent only color. 

19 hours ago, WarTiger said:

Fifty,  What makes you say Orange should be an accent color?  There's nothing anywhere that says Orange is a "secondary" or "accent" color.  The two colors are ALWAYS equally used and Orange gets top billing in the fight song...Fight on you orange and blue. :lol: 

I absolutely LOVE the Orange across all the sports that have them.  Would rather see us in Orange jerseys or pants than any other.  ALWAYS give me more ORANGE.

I don't know of any school anywhere that considers one of their team colors to be an accent only color. 

it is a personal thing WT. most of my auburn friends felt the same way. it was always the blues and the whites. now i am just talking football here for what i saw. hell i used to have a tear away jersey.plus you cannot find anything that rhymes with orange and i doubt anyone can.......grins