2025 5* G Jasper Johnson

AUBwins

Well definitely sounds like he wants to head to a basketball focus high school next year in an area to get max exposure.  Glad Bruce offered.  Kid is special.  Still 2 years away. 

Jasper is going to school with Philon at Link Academy Boarding school in Branson MO. Should check out the scenery around that school. Right in the foothills of the Ozarks. Kinda jealous. 

• 2 weeks later...

In 4 later. 

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

• 1 month later...
  • AUBwins changed the title to '25 5* PG Jasper Johnson 6'4 #1 player in KY (attending Link acad in MO this year)
  • ellitor changed the title to 2025 25 5* G Jasper Johnson

@AUBwins For the time being I took PG out of the thread title because he is listed as a CG on 2 sites & PG on 1. Gonna wait to see what position AU is recruiting him for before adding PG, CG, or 2G to the title.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

• ellitor changed the title to 2025 5* G Jasper Johnson
On 10/9/2023 at 8:27 AM, ellitor said:

@AUBwins For the time being I took PG out of the thread title because he is listed as a CG on 2 sites & PG on 1. Gonna wait to see what position AU is recruiting him for before adding PG, CG, or 2G to the title.

Agreed.  Personally consider him a CG.  He played mostly 2 on his high school team last year, but will bring the ball up at times, especially when he takes over as needed.

Nugget:  Jasper not visiting this weekend.  Getting postponed for a couple of weeks due to an event with his all star team. 

• 3 weeks later...

Quite a bit of offers.  Haven't seen where that rescheduled visit has happened yet. 

• 3 weeks later...

I don't see where he made it to Auburn yet.  I hope we get him in campus.  He already visited Mizzou.

Gonna have to go back and watch this. Didn't know it was on, but he's getting better on every clip I see. 

On 6/18/2023 at 9:08 PM, AUBwins said:

Found out this week, Jasper will actually transfer to a boarding school in Missouri for Basketball this year.  So bummed lol.  My daughter was about to attend high school next year and I was going to see a lot of him play.  Guess not.  I still hope we look at him, but part of my desire was because he was local. Lol

Link Academy?

• Like 1

45 minutes ago, arktiger1975 said:

Link Academy?

Yep and he's blowing up now.  Looking more assertive.  I hate it he had to cancel his visit to Auburn due to conflict.  I hope we can get him on campus. 

• 2 weeks later...

He's gotten more assertive.  Really like what I'm seeing in this clip.  Please visit. 

LINK ACADEMY plays tonight on the U. Jasper, Philon etc

• 3 weeks later...

Anyone have an 0n3 sub that can say what other schools he wants to visit? Just wondering if Auburn is still an interest with the way he blew up this year. 

33 minutes ago, AUBwins said:

Anyone have an 0n3 sub that can say what other schools he wants to visit? Just wondering if Auburn is still an interest with the way he blew up this year. 

lol no dude! You are pushing this guy on us when AU isn’t even involved in his recruitment! 😂😂 you are just screaming in to the abyss at this point! 😁🤭

8 hours ago, GwillMac6 said:

lol no dude! You are pushing this guy on us when AU isn’t even involved in his recruitment! 😂😂 you are just screaming in to the abyss at this point! 😁🤭

Well he was briefly 😆 🤣.  Oh well. 

• Haha 1

• 2 weeks later...

Link vs Huntington Prep played a game in town this past Sunday (pissed I couldn't make it to it lol). Jasper went completely off in his homecoming back to his former high school.  37 points with 10 threes.  Calipari (UK), Hubert Davis (UNC), and the Missouri coach were in attendance, as well as several UK players (Reed Sheppard included).

@cole256 I have been wishing Auburn would give him the look and he was scheduled for a visit in October but had to cancel for an event in Memphis with EYBL. He was supposed to reschedule.  Guess he never did.  Anyways I think he would fit well with Bruce style.  

Anyways was wondering if you could check out a little film and tell me what you think.  He has that dog in him too take over a game if needed. He's definitely skyrocketed in confidence and being assertive during the circuit this year.  Probably UK to lose if they want him.  

• Angry 1

34 minutes ago, AUBwins said:

Link vs Huntington Prep played a game in town this past Sunday (pissed I couldn't make it to it lol). Jasper went completely off in his homecoming back to his former high school.  37 points with 10 threes.  Calipari (UK), Hubert Davis (UNC), and the Missouri coach were in attendance, as well as several UK players (Reed Sheppard included).

@cole256 I have been wishing Auburn would give him the look and he was scheduled for a visit in October but had to cancel for an event in Memphis with EYBL. He was supposed to reschedule.  Guess he never did.  Anyways I think he would fit well with Bruce style.  

Anyways was wondering if you could check out a little film and tell me what you think.  He has that dog in him too take over a game if needed. He's definitely skyrocketed in confidence and being assertive during the circuit this year.  Probably UK to lose if they want him.  

IMG_6566.gif

IMG_6518.gif

• Haha 1

27 minutes ago, GwillMac6 said:

IMG_6566.gif

IMG_6518.gif

i'm-weak-billy-dunne.gif

79acce88-105d-4a99-9c84-8a9a2a216415_text.gif

3cfa8fcb-6553-47c8-849f-36bea767b76f_text.gif

• Haha 1

• 3 weeks later...

Still on the board!!  hehe

• Like 1

On 12/26/2023 at 3:00 PM, GwillMac6 said:

Seems like we are involved now.