2024 5*+ WR Cam Coleman FLIPS TO AU FROM A&M!!!

ellitor

Combine with all the transfer QBs who supposedly aren't coming here, and the optimism I expressed the last few days might wane. Considering how much we've been told that a great finish was coming, going to be very PO'd...gonna feel like we're caught in a two year time loop. Are we out of NIL $? Can't wait til Gus's contract period is over.

Edited by AUwent
  • Haha 1
  • Facepalm 1

44 minutes ago, AUwent said:

Combine with all the transfer QBs who supposedly aren't coming here, and the optimism I expressed the last few days might wane. Considering how much we've been told that a great finish was coming, going to be very PO'd...gonna feel like we're caught in a two year time loop. Are we out of NIL $? Can't wait til Gus's contract period is over.

I would just go ahead and be POed, pretty sure nobody here will notice.

• Like 2
  • Haha 4

1 hour ago, AUwent said:

lol optimism!?? From YOU!? Where????? I don’t recall or remember that at all!!! Don’t lie to us!! 

IMG_5993.gif

Edited by GwillMac6
  • Like 1
  • Love 1

1 hour ago, AUwent said:

Lots of buzz for Clemson. We still thinking a top 15 finish?

Brother your getting worked up because he was wearing Clemson gear at practice. You worked yourself in to a shoot. At least wait until it’s the appropriate time for a meltdown. Though I know for you that’s 24/7/365….

• Like 1

13 hours ago, AUwent said:

Some people are talking a finish between 8 and 10. Who are those top prospects that are signing here? Don't get me wrong, I'd love such a finish but I'm in serious doubt that AU can pull that out of the hat. It's getting late in this dance and most of the pretty girls have already paired up.

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

48 minutes ago, Mikey said:

Some people are talking a finish between 8 and 10. Who are those top prospects that are signing here? Don't get me wrong, I'd love such a finish but I'm in serious doubt that AU can pull that out of the hat. It's getting late in this dance and most of the pretty girls have already paired up.

We need “big uglies” anyway. 😝 

• Haha 3

15 hours ago, AUwent said:

There isn’t any buzz for Clemson.  At all. 

He wore Clemson sleeves to a practice, that’s it.  That hardly means anything.  These kids get all kinds of gear when they visit these schools and yes, a lot of times they wear it.  

He’s not visited Clemson or even been on their radar for MONTHS.  He has not been to Clemson since early in the summer and even then no one ever talked about Clemson being a threat to land him.  

Some of y’all need to get a script for Xanax to survive the next 20ish days before ENSD. 

Edited by AEAugirl
  • Like 3
  • Love 1
  • Haha 5

The temps are dipping below FREEZE-ng! Let it snow, let it snow LET IT SNOW!!!! (make it rain!!)

Edited by tbone4jc
  • Like 1
  • Love 1

Auburn flips 5-star WR Cam Coleman from Texas A&M

by:Hunter Shelton•8 minutes

Read In App

Is Michigan the Most Talented Team in CFB?? | Urban's Take on Michigan Wolverines

Phenix City (Ala.) Central five-star wide receiver Cam Coleman has flipped his commitment from Texas A&M to Auburn, according to On3’s Hayes Fawcett. 

Coleman made a surprise pledge to the Aggies on July 4 when Auburn was thought to be a frontrunner in his recruitment. Hugh Freeze and Co. kept the foot on the gas, got Coleman on the Plains multiple times during the fall and have now landed one of the biggest flips of the 2024 cycle.

The 6-foot-3.5, 185-pounder is the No. 12 overall prospect and No. 3 wideout in the 2024 cycle, according to the On3 Industry Ranking, a weighted average that utilizes all four major recruiting media companies. He’s also the top-ranked player in Alabama and becomes Auburn’s highest-ranked commitment.

• Like 2

Monster flip: Auburn lands 5-star WR Cam Coleman

Hugh Freeze lands his biggest fish yet.

Christian Clemente10 mins

Hugh Freeze and Marcus Davis have already pulled in an elite wide receiver class. It just got even better.

5-star Cameron Coleman, the No. 8 player and No. 3 wide receiver in the country, has flipped his commitment from Texas A&M to Auburn. The Central-Phenix City product is the No. 1 player in the state of Alabama.

“I like the way it’s just a family atmosphere,” Coleman said previously. “Just the tradition they have here and just that family atmosphere.”

It’s been a rollercoaster recruitment, with Auburn looked at as the heavy favorite before a surprise commitment to the Aggies on July 4. Auburn stayed in constant pursuit, though, and capitalized after the dismissal of Jimbo Fisher.

Coleman joins fellow 5-star wide receiver Perry Thompson, who Auburn flipped at Big Cat Weekend from Alabama. In-state 4-stars Bryce Cain and Malcolm Simmons also make up the receiver class.

“We have one of the tightest relationships out of all the coaches that are recruiting me,” Coleman said. “Me and Coach Davis, we chop it up every day.”

A constant visitor on campus, Coleman was in attendance for the Georgia game and back for several mid-week visits after that.

After Auburn has struggled year after year to dip into Central, despite its close proximity to campus, Auburn’s new staff was determined to change things there. Now, Auburn has achieved that by landing one of the top players in the country.

Auburn Undercover will continue to update this story.

• Love 1

• ellitor changed the title to 2024 5* WR Cam Coleman FLIPS TO AU FROM A&M!!!To Texas A&M
  • ellitor changed the title to 2024 5* WR Cam Coleman FLIPS TO AU FROM A&M!!!
  • ellitor pinned and featured this topic

image.png.d839956b863782a9593032849551c3eb.pngI’m going on have to move the “you are here “ way up the scale, or maybe even get a bigger one.

Edited by toddc
  • Like 1
  • Love 1
  • Haha 3