Jimmy Rane

AU80cruiser

That was inspiring and gave me a whole new perspective on the man. 

• Like 2

Excellent piece, and an inspiring story. I’m sure he has used his wealth and standing to muscle up on some issues at Auburn…who is to say we would not do the same? Gave me a different perspective as well…WDE.

• Like 1

Great video. 

Nothing is better than stories about self made men. 

Jimmy gets a lot of ignorant innuendo from people who have no idea what they are talking about. 

• Like 6
  • Love 2

https://www.forbes.com/sites/mattdurot/2023/04/07/tour-alabama-like-a-billionaire-yella-fella-jimmy-ranes-favorite-cotton-state-spots/?sh=4480e4ad3da1

Some of Jimmy Ranes favorite places in Alabama. I totally agree with him on Nikkis West, Felix’s, and Davenports. Never eaten at 1856, but I assume it is great as well.

• Like 2

Nice video.  I’ve never thought he was the big boogey man some people think he is.  Seems like a regular guy who has had the good fortune of becoming wealthy through hard work.  

Thanks for posting @AU80cruiser. Enjoyed watching that. When you put others before yourself when the opportunities arise you it usually ends up coming back to you in one way or another. Admirable and inspirational story. Glad to have him on our side.

• Like 1

5 hours ago, 3rdgeneration said:

Nice video.  I’ve never thought he was the big boogey man some people think he is.  Seems like a regular guy who has had the good fortune of becoming wealthy through hard work.  

His Yella Fella commercials always reminded me of this cartoon I remember watching as a kid. 

Edited by gr82be
  • Like 1
  • Haha 1

Don’t forget, he’s the main guy constantly paying for the Auburn administration’s mistakes. Hopefully with our current Prez, AD and Head Football coach, those mistakes will be fewer and further apart.

Edited by AU-24
  • Like 3

Lol. Guess it's not as popular to speak down on this guy....a super rich guy has a media story painting him to be a saint! Must be true!

• Like 1
  • Dislike 5

31 minutes ago, cole256 said:

Lol. Guess it's not as popular to speak down on this guy....a super rich guy has a media story painting him to be a saint! Must be true!

Please fill us in on all his sins.

• Like 1

49 minutes ago, The Freak said:

Please fill us in on all his sins.

Nah. I'm no hypocrite, but I have no doubt that he has them just like anybody else. And there's no denying the picking and choosing of having no problem crapping on some people and trying to make heroes of others and I don't give a damn who gets mad about me pointing it out

• Facepalm 1
  • Dislike 5

On 4/7/2023 at 6:59 AM, AU80cruiser said:

I respect anyone who come from poor and made something of himself. I'm sure Yella Fellow isn't perfect.  None of us are. He employes alot of people in this state. He wanted Danny Hugh and he got Danny Hugh. 

• Like 3

5 hours ago, cole256 said:

Maybe it is best not to speak at all sometime. “Well done” and “inspiring story” were the responses until yours. 

Edited by SaltyTiger
  • Like 5
  • Thanks 1
  • Love 2

5 hours ago, cole256 said:

I personally found the clearly slanted story of a billionaire to be very moving. Tears in my eyes. 

Do we like the PTB now? I'm just asking because I've heard them blamed for everything on this site for years. Trying to keep up. 

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

26 minutes ago, SaltyTiger said:

Maybe it is best not to speak at all sometime. “Well done” and “inspiring story” were the responses until yours. 

Yeah you're right. It was best for you not to have quoted me and said that

• Dislike 4