2024 5* QB Air Noland

AU-24

54 minutes ago, AU-24 said:

Any truth to the rumor we offered this guy?

@AU-24 Highly unlikely. He's been in the portal for 4 months. It makes little sense to offer before the 2nd window opens. Think he's a down the line guy.

29 minutes ago, ellitor said:

@AU-24 Highly unlikely. He's been in the portal for 4 months. It makes little sense to offer before the 2nd window opens. Think he's a down the line guy.

Thanks, there are sites out there, and rumors swirling within the A.D. that we are in talks with him. I thought maybe somebody here may know something. 🤷‍♂️

18 minutes ago, AU-24 said:

Thanks, there are sites out there, and rumors swirling within the A.D. that we are in talks with him. I thought maybe somebody here may know something. 🤷‍♂️

We are talking to a good number of QBs FWIW.

• Like 2

FWIW I’m not opposed to Nolan if we get his 2021 production minus a few turnovers. Put up some really good numbers that year.

• Like 1

If we're not highly confident we can get anyone better, we should pursue. For this season, we don't need a great QB, just one who can get us to a bowl.

Edited by AUwent
  • Like 1

12 hours ago, AUwent said:

If we're not highly confident we can get anyone better, we should pursue. For this season, we don't need a great QB, just one who can get us to a bowl.

NYD Bowl.  I think Robbie can get us to 6 wins...almost got us there last year and this schedule is easier, better coaching staff, and I think we have a better OL.

26 minutes ago, AUDevil said:

NYD Bowl.  I think Robbie can get us to 6 wins...almost got us there last year and this schedule is easier, better coaching staff, and I think we have a better OL.

In theory, given that we went to OT with MSU at their place when they had Leach with them coming off a bye and first game under an interim coach, yes. But I'd like someone who can make a bowl a bit more of a sure thing lol.

Edited by AUwent

13 hours ago, AUwent said:

Our crappy QBs should get us to a bowl with the schedule we have and getting the Mississiippis at home.

• 8 months later...
  • ellitor changed the title to 2024 5* QB Air Noland