For those who think Systemic Racism Isn't Real or no longer exists...

CoffeeTiger

12 minutes ago, aubiefifty said:

trump is a racist dude so it is relevant. i hate he let you down and is such garbage but the thing is there is tons of proof out there to prove what i said about him being racist. lets not forget that or that you were a trump guy so i know it is hard to find fault with him.

Quote me where I said I was a Trump guy…or voted for him. You can’t. I wrote in Kasich on my ballot. 

It’s probably more relevant to discuss the racist in the White House….you know your guy……

• Like 2

10 minutes ago, aubiefifty said:

trump is a racist dude so it is relevant. i hate he let you down and is such garbage but the thing is there is tons of proof out there to prove what i said about him being racist. lets not forget that or that you were a trump guy so i know it is hard to find fault with him.

The thread is not about Trump. It is about “systemic racism”. You have made Trump your message board God. Systemic and institutional racism existed well before Trump fiddy.

1 minute ago, SaltyTiger said:

The thread is not about Trump. It is about “systemic racism”. You have made Trump your message board God. Systemic and institutional racism existed well before Trump fiddy.

i agree salty but you guys will not admit trump was a problem and made it worse. this is a fact and i dare you to dispute it and back it up with facts. but think what ya want salty................

Just now, aubiefifty said:

i agree salty but you guys will not admit trump was a problem and made it worse. this is a fact and i dare you to dispute it and back it up with facts. but think what ya want salty................

Most folks have agreed Trump was and is a problem. 

• Like 3

3 minutes ago, SaltyTiger said:

Most folks have agreed Trump was and is a problem. 

well where are they? you and i am and that is basically all i have seen. when you throw up facts most on your side can only do the facepalm guy. the overwhelming majority on this site like trump and many have already said if he wins the runnoff they will vote for him again. prove me worn. i need that hope. are you saying this is not true?

11 minutes ago, aubiefifty said:

well where are they? you and i am and that is basically all i have seen. when you throw up facts most on your side can only do the facepalm guy. the overwhelming majority on this site like trump and many have already said if he wins the runnoff they will vote for him again. prove me worn. i need that hope. are you saying this is not true?

I don’t have a “side”. Some folks simply disagree on issues and it is not all about Trump.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Just now, SaltyTiger said:

I don’t have a “side”. Some folks simply disagree on issues and it is not all about Trump.

until the trump effect goes away with all the crazies like greene or the known crazies that are white christian nationalists that were emboldened by trump i have just cause. when trump had all of you fooled you boys came down on me really hard. remember?very very hard. all i did was act like a jackass like trump did. you guys are still mad at me and still do not care about the truth concerning trump. and let me say this. i never tell you what to say. you do not have to like me but i deserve the same courtesy i give you. i might not agree with you on stuff or most stuff but i will never try to shut you up. racism is wide awake in this country and the sad fact is trump fed the flames. you never tell racists they are good people it is like giving them the green light and trust me when i say he has some stupid followers. and the main thing you forget is trump is not done. he is running again so he is fair game whether you like it or not. i am trying to be nice here just blunt. i went to fat with i am and i honestly feel bad about it and he handled it better than i would have.

• Dislike 1

On 4/18/2023 at 7:21 PM, I_M4_AU said:

Yes, you have the freedom to pursue any religion you desire, but just because a religion exists doesn’t mean someone is shoving it down your throat.  Little known fact; the phrase separation between church and state is not found in the constitution.  It is established doctrine as religion is not mentioned in schools or some other government buildings.

The rest of you diatribe is a sad view of what America is.  I’m glad I don’t have that view of America.

yes i am sad and also angry at what this country has become. beginning with ronnie raygun doing away with the gold standard the rich has stolen this country. also it is against the law to make people worship or pray if this is not their religion. remember roy and the ten commandments? tell me what happened. he broke the damn law and shoved it down peoples throats. how about i make you sit through muslim prayer twice or three times a day? you would not like it so quit fudging. the solution is so simple. if you want religion in school then make it a class you can attend and study the bible and pray all you want. i keep telling you evangelicals are losing members at an almost alarming rate. it is in steady decline and i have already posted THAT article as well. see you guys are so full of hate you miss my point. if you want to pray around me go for it. i have no issues with it. i believe in my heart that until the hate leaves the church it will continue to decline. and i am not athiest for the record i just believe in certain rights.

1 hour ago, SaltyTiger said:

Why do you doubt it? You left them so I assume you did not keep up. Most of us old people that went through the 70’s realize how foolish we were.

I'd very much like to think you're right. 

1 hour ago, aubiefifty said:

look if you guys want to bitch and complain about what i say and think quit being lazy with emojies and tell us how you feel and why. some of you and one of the 78's do that all the time and it comes off as you have nothing to say. this is a discussion board right?

Couple things fidy:

I don't have the time on my hands to hang out on this forum like you and others that live here. I live a busy and productive life. 

An emoji as a response from me likely tells you your dumb a$$ comment wasn't worthy of response. Same with others. My shortcut if you will. I'm quite certain others do it for the same reason.

Sorry if that offends you. Just hit the bong again and forget it. No offense intended. I mean that. 

And my promise of lunch on me when I next visit the campus stands. Peace bro. 

• Like 2
  • Dislike 1

28 minutes ago, aubiefifty said:

beginning with ronnie raygun doing away with the gold standard the rich has stolen this country.

The first phase of abandoning the US gold standard was in 1933 by FDR.  Nixon did the 2nd phase in 1971 to help fight inflation.

30 minutes ago, aubiefifty said:

how about i make you sit through muslim prayer twice or three times a day? you would not like it so quit fudging.

No body in making anybody to sit through any religious prayer or class if they don’t want to.  What is happening is we, as American’s, are being subject to an ideology that was not voted on and is, by law, forced on us. That would be the gender identity ideology, but we are fighting back.  And just because I don’t agree with that ideology doesn’t mean I hate the people involved in it.

If your point is the Christian religion is in decline, I believe you are correct.  There are a lot of reasons for it and preaching hate is probably not one of them.

• Dislike 1

4 minutes ago, AUFAN78 said:

Couple things fidy:

I don't have the time on my hands to hang out on this forum like you and others that live here. I live a busy and productive life. 

An emoji as a response from me likely tells you your dumb a$$ comment wasn't worthy of response. Same with others. My shortcut if you will. I'm quite certain others do it for the same reason.

Sorry if that offends you. Just hit the bong again and forget it. No offense intended. I mean that. 

And my promise of lunch on me when I next visit the campus stands. Peace bro. 

offended? nope i actually expect it from most of your side. some of you ARE like children tho. i mention the emojie and one of your folks on your side of the aisle had gone out of their way to do the emoji thing trying to piss me off which has not worked. i find it funny to be honest. grown ass man acting like a child. it does not offend me it reminds of a third grader showing his ass. emo's do not ever hurt me feelings. and this dumbass here thinks you have nothing legit to refute what i say. you guys never prove me or anyone wrong on here hardly at all so an emojie is all you got. if you attack me prove your point. if all everyone did was emojies this would be a very boring board. and let me say this bro. you gives give me hell but by gawd yall read damn near everything i post.

4 minutes ago, I_M4_AU said:

The first phase of abandoning the US gold standard was in 1933 by FDR.  Nixon did the 2nd phase in 1971 to help fight inflation.

No body in making anybody to sit through any religious prayer or class if they don’t want to.  What is happening is we, as American’s, are being subject to an ideology that was not voted on and is, by law, forced on us. That would be the gender identity ideology, but we are fighting back.  And just because I don’t agree with that ideology doesn’t mean I hate the people involved in it.

If your point is the Christian religion is in decline, I believe you are correct.  There are a lot of reasons for it and preaching hate is probably not one of them.

i am they have tried forcing folks incolorado and florida among other places and i posted those articles. remember when it opened the door for satanists to bring coloring books to grammar school children. this is fact. it happens all the time.

4 minutes ago, aubiefifty said:

offended? nope i actually expect it from most of your side. some of you ARE like children tho. i mention the emojie and one of your folks on your side of the aisle had gone out of their way to do the emoji thing trying to piss me off which has not worked. i find it funny to be honest. grown ass man acting like a child. it does not offend me it reminds of a third grader showing his ass. emo's do not ever hurt me feelings. and this dumbass here thinks you have nothing legit to refute what i say. you guys never prove me or anyone wrong on here hardly at all so an emojie is all you got. if you attack me prove your point. if all everyone did was emojies this would be a very boring board. and let me say this bro. you gives give me hell but by gawd yall read damn near everything i post.

But there you go again saying stupid sh**. I don't have a side. I vote for who I damn well please regardless of affiliation. If anyone has a side you might want to consult your mirror. 

I do enjoy calling out some of the dumb a$$ contributors on here that consider themselves intelligent when in fact they are simple minded idiots with little man syndrome. Call it comedy relief. 

Why would anyone want to piss you off? Makes zero sense. Why? I think it's in your head. Let that sh** go man. 

I can refute plenty you say and others too, but I simply do not desire to spend the time and energy. Why would I? Will it change your mind? No, it won't. Your baked in dude and have to admit it.

I do read your posts and those of many others when time permits. Comedy relief is a good thing.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1
  • Facepalm 1

12 hours ago, wdefromtx said:

Quote me where I said I was a Trump guy…or voted for him. You can’t. I wrote in Kasich on my ballot. 

It’s probably more relevant to discuss the racist in the White House….you know your guy……

link or is this just a hate post? shame biden is not the crook or racist trump is huh? but post me that link. it is a rule

47 minutes ago, aubiefifty said:

link

Not @wdefromtx, but;

https://www.theguardian.com/us-news/video/2020/may/22/joe-biden-charlamagne-you-aint-black-trump-video

https://www.newsweek.com/joe-biden-giving-eulogy-kkk-recruiter-robert-byrd-resurfaces-after-trump-doesnt-condemn-white-1535776

The treatment of Clarence Thomas was about as racist as you can get.  Biden chaired that committee and later said he should have believed Anita Hill.  Of course, that was during the run up to the 2020 election.  He is a pandering SOB much like any Politician. The man has been racist since he was a kid, but is not responsible for it according to the left. I’m sure you won’t take this evidence as the truth, but that’s on you.

Carry on.

• Like 2

4 minutes ago, I_M4_AU said:

Not @wdefromtx, but;

https://www.theguardian.com/us-news/video/2020/may/22/joe-biden-charlamagne-you-aint-black-trump-video

https://www.newsweek.com/joe-biden-giving-eulogy-kkk-recruiter-robert-byrd-resurfaces-after-trump-doesnt-condemn-white-1535776

The treatment of Clarence Thomas was about as racist as you can get.  Biden chaired that committee and later said he should have believed Anita Hill.  Of course, that was during the run up to the 2020 election.  He is a pandering SOB much like any Politician. The man has been racist since he was a kid, but is not responsible for it according to the left. I’m sure you won’t take this evidence as the truth, but that’s on you.

Carry on.

i cannot go along with clarence because he is a crook and a repuke as well. plus his lunatic wife.

5 minutes ago, aubiefifty said:

i cannot go along with clarence because he is a crook and a repuke as well. plus his lunatic wife.

He has yet to be tried and convicted of being a crook, so that is not true.  The most discriminated people in the United States are Black Conservatives.  They have been called *the black face of white supremacy*, tokens, props and this is from Congressmen and Senators along with the media.  It is shameful.

• Love 1
  • Facepalm 1

2 minutes ago, I_M4_AU said:

He has yet to be tried and convicted of being a crook, so that is not true.  The most discriminated people in the United States are Black Conservatives.  They have been called *the black face of white supremacy*, tokens, props and this is from Congressmen and Senators along with the media.  It is shameful.

do some research on him i am. i think i posted at least one article about him. if you are grilling this weekend i will come over and eat a burger with you and we can throw down some budlights. deal? grins

7 minutes ago, aubiefifty said:

do some research on him i am. i think i posted at least one article about him. if you are grilling this weekend i will come over and eat a burger with you and we can throw down some budlights. deal? grins

Bud Lights, are you kidding?  Yuengling is my beer now, all American and straight.  If I was anywhere near I’d show up. 

I read the post, but it doesn’t prove anything.  Yes, he had a friend that is rich, but is that against any law.  He will have to be brought up on charges and be found guilty to be labeled a crook.

• Love 1

8 minutes ago, I_M4_AU said:

Bud Lights, are you kidding?  Yuengling is my beer now, all American and straight.  If I was anywhere near I’d show up. 

I read the post, but it doesn’t prove anything.  Yes, he had a friend that is rich, but is that against any law.  He will have to be brought up on charges and be found guilty to be labeled a crook.

i have never had that beer before but i have a lot of lib friends that drink it. i had a lot of friends that drank budlight. i liked coors or a blue moon. um i am pretty sure that if biden sold his house to someone and they let his mother live in it rent free you guys would be all over it and you know this to be true. he has taken tons of money and done things you give a pass on but would be all over it if he was a lib. this is the way you guys are.

On 4/18/2023 at 11:04 AM, icanthearyou said:

The same people always seem to ignore the significance of history, the significance of the historical power structure, in order to defend racism.

Yes you do (ignore history). You just keep picking the parts that make your point. 

• Like 2
  • Haha 2

On 4/18/2023 at 11:53 AM, I_M4_AU said:

Because of the unruly behavior happening in those cities.  Last weekend a bunch of teenagers ransacked Chicago are the Mayor and Mayor elect downplayed the rioting.  In NYC 327 looters have been arrested approximately 6000 times and are still on the street doing it again.

can you tell us anything about WHITE crime iam?

4 minutes ago, aubiefifty said:

i have never had that beer before but i have a lot of lib friends that drink it. i had a lot of friends that drank budlight. i liked coors or a blue moon. um i am pretty sure that if biden sold his house to someone and they let his mother live in it rent free you guys would be all over it and you know this to be true. he has taken tons of money and done things you give a pass on but would be all over it if he was a lib. this is the way you guys are.

No pass, just asking for a trial before calling him guilty. Same with Hunter and his father.

• Like 1