Someone go to Bamamag and get the

DKW 86

This one?????? It's the only one I could find.................

Link: http://mb9.scout.com/falabamafans48326frm1...cID=77621.topic

Author Comment

WildBuckBama

(8/18/05 8:53:55 am )

Auburn vs Alabama

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Everyone is talking about barn being so tough, but lets look at it position byt position and I think you'll see that we are not-so-bad ourselves.

QB: We have a seasoned senior, they have an untested sophmore... advantage-Alabama

RB: Darby would start at most SEC schools. Tre Smith might would start at Troy St... advantage-Alabama

O-Line: We're a little young here, but I think we have more overall talent. I give Barn the edge based on experience...advantage-Auburn

Receivers: tie

D-Line: We're pretty strong here. I hear Barn's D-line has been pretty bad lately...advantage-Alabama

Linebackers: 1 word - Roach...advantage-Alabama

Secondary: We may have the best secondary in the SEC... advantage-Alabama

Kicking game: advantage-Auburn (but we are young here)

RTR

Kickasswithclass!!

Ole WildBuckBama, proves the old saying: You can take them out of Tuscaloosa, but you can't make them stop drinking the Kool-Aide. :big:

RB: Darby would start at most SEC schools. Tre Smith might would start at Troy St... advantage-Alabama

Oh, how quickly they forget...

Receivers: tie

D-Line: We're pretty strong here. I hear Barn's D-line has been pretty bad lately...advantage-Alabama

Linebackers: 1 word - Roach...advantage-Alabama

Man, that must be good stuff they are smoking. And their seasoned senior QB has yet to finish a season.

This one??????  It's the only one I could find.................

Author  Comment 

WildBuckBama

(8/18/05 8:53:55 am )

Auburn vs Alabama

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Everyone is talking about barn being so tough, but lets look at it position byt position and I think you'll see that we are not-so-bad ourselves.

QB: We have a seasoned senior, they have an untested sophmore... advantage-Alabama

Doesn't Brodie have a losing record as a starter? Injured every year since his Junior year in HS? No major wins to his record? Adv to :ua: but just how much of an advantage?

See 2002 Iron Bowl. How many Iron Bowls has Mr. Darby won? :au:

O-Line: We're a little young here :blink: (and already injured) , but I think we have more overall talent. I give Barn the edge based on experience...advantage-Auburn :lmao:

koolaid.gif

Receivers: tie :lmao:

D-Line: We're pretty strong here. I hear Barn's D-line has been pretty bad lately...advantage-Alabama :lmao::lmao:

That's BAD son, as in BAD TO THE BONE. I would take our two DEs over anyone's in the nation.

Linebackers: 1 word - Roach...advantage-Alabama :lmao:

Couple of words, Williams, both of them, All-SEC possibly one of the top LB corps in the SEC. Our last two are playing in the NFL.

Secondary: We may have the best secondary in the SEC... advantage-Alabama

Well, we are young here but I think we will hold our own till they mature. Can a QB make a completion while on his back? That is the question for 2005.

Kicking game: advantage-Auburn (but we are young here)

Finally, I agree with the  :homer: here.

RTR

Kickasswithclass!!

174730[/snapback]

How do you use the words 'Class' and 'Ass' in the same sentence?

I hope you guys enjoyed that as well as I did.

:lmao:

Here's your sign:

crimsonGlasses.jpg

All of this is EASY to "figure out". There was a time, back when they were free to cheat at will, when uaters looked forward to football season. Now, well, all they have is PRESEASON. That is the only time that they can talk about their "team" and hope to compare to any other SEC team. (With the obvious exception of Vandy and KY.) On paper, you know-the "stuff" that their qb is made of :) , they still have a chance to compete. In the real world, on the FIELD, they are simply a bunch of overrated "players" wearing dark pink jerseys.

Can't wait 'till November! :D:au:

IDIOTS

Why do these people even watch football if you cant even make a fair analysis of your own damn team! :roflol:

I love how their receivers are just as good as ours, Doesn't Alabama have a 5'10(?) WR that they are raving about? I am not quite sure tho, I don't pay a lot of attention to Alabama. I just don't see how they can say their receivers are as good as ours. We have so much experience at that position.

I don't post on that site but some of their comments are a bit...odd

I think of that site as UGASports.com

So many posts per day that within a few hours, its off the front page....

I love how their receivers are just as good as ours, Doesn't Alabama have a 5'10(?) WR that they are raving about? I am not quite sure tho, I don't pay a lot of attention to Alabama. I just don't see how they can say their receivers are as good as ours. We have so much experience at that position.

174777[/snapback]

Who knows how good their receivers are? They didn't pass enough last year to really judge. It shouldn't be hard to guess that their average gain per pass will be short this year, however--Brodie's not going to have time to throw long.

Have they ever thought of using the receivers to replace the o-line? They blocked so much last year they should be just as good ;)

BTW, I love the 3rd post

but I'll bet the AU boards are going to take your post and slice and dice it, nuke it, and in general go nuts about how crazy you are.

:roflol:

LMAO!!!!!!! :roflol:

Thanks for posting this, I needed a good laugh.

Let's break down this dirt farmer's break down:

1) QB: We have a seasoned senior, they have an untested sophmore.

I believe that Brandon took as many snaps from center last year as Croyle did. Who has Croyle ever beaten? I love the kid, he is a great competitor but until he beats somebody - anybody - he and Brandon are both at square one.

2) RB: Darby would start at most SEC schools. Tre Smith might would start at Troy St.

Darby would probably be playing fullback at Auburn. No speed, no moves, but a powerful straight ahead runner. As for Tre? 126 against the best paid defense in college football history in T-town.

3) O-Line: We're a little young here (and already injured) , but I think we have more overall talent.

Seriously? The only two true SEC linemen Bama had last year are gone. The three that return are lucky the Tide has been on probation. And honestly, our only advantage is experience? This dude has been drinking way too much cool aide.

4) Receivers: tie

CT and three walk ons puts us ahead of their fairly talented but inexperienced wide outs. But we have Devin, Ben, Mix, and two new comers that are all all SEC caliber. Let's not forget Lee Guess, he kinda reminds of Freddie Waygand. It is very likely that our top four WR's will all be drafted on the first day in the spring, although I am hoping only three will be.

5)D-Line: We're pretty strong here. I hear Barn's D-line has been pretty bad lately.

They have one guy. Period. Lest we forget the Music City Bowl:

BAMA MINN

RUSHES-YARDS (NET)............ 21-21 72-276

We have an All SEC NG, the top two returning sack masters in the league and a beavy of talent to rotate at DT. Plus, and this is very important, we have the Stump!

6) Linebackers: 1 word - Roach

Break out the Raid. Sears, Williams, and Willams - not a law firm, a lay down the law firm. Throw in Dede and Blackmon and man I would not want to come through the line on game day.

7) Secondary: We may have the best secondary in the SEC.

Bama has the best secondary? Crank up the way-back machine:

PASSING: AU-Jason Campbell 18-24-1-224.

RECEIVING: AU-Courtney Taylor 4-89; Cooper Wallace 3-23; Devin Aromashodu 2-62; Ben Obomanu 2-26; Silas Daniels 2-17; Carnell Williams 2-13.

I can't say we have the top backfield because they have not played yet, but I think in four months we may be able to play claim to that title.

8) Kicking game: advantage-Auburn

Duh!

Archived